I need your guys help

Started by {Alpha}Gen.Hawk, June 24, 2013, 02:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 24, 2013, 02:28:30 PM Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 02:36:10 PM by {Alpha}Gen.Hawk
I am having an issue with my tunngle. Let me give you everything that happened. I logged onto tunngle as usual but I got an error that said my client was out of date and i was not recognized by the mass servers. So i click yes to update and got the update and it didnt work. So i uninstalled tunngle and reinstalled it. I clicked yes to get the latest update but another error appeared. It said i could and check my connection or continue with the download. I hit next and went on. Then after restarting my computer i clicked on tunngle. Then i got this error: Systemfehler. Code:126 The specified moudule could not be found.

If there is anything you can do to help me I would really appreciate it. I dont know what to do and I just want to play swbf1. my 2 dosent work and 1 is all i got. So if you have anything for me please help

-hawk

Some people have had issues with the tunngle update.  I suggest that everyone hold off until the issues are revolved.

In the mean time, maybe we can find an old version of tunngle.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

i had this problem on my 2 servers and my PC (cause i recently updated tunngle in all)
What i did was: click on auto-login (or something like this) and save password (put username and pw, obviously) and close it. Reopen it, and dont click on login, it will automatically do, then everything was normal to me.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

June 24, 2013, 03:35:24 PM #3 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:09:40 AM by UNIT 33
I will hold off for now. I have tunngle but when i click on it I only get: Systemfehler. Code:126 The specified moudule could not be found. So I guess i have to wait. Thanks for the feedback.

Wah hoo. Update. My tunngle is fixed and my worries are gone.

Well this new tunngle update officially sucks as every time I run tunngle now, it shuts off the rest of my internet (xfire, browser, no longer connected to internet).

ive just been to lazy to run the tunngle update, thanks for the heads up. This sounds like even worse for us because i usually dont get on until i see others on or someone xfires me.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

I think it is resolved with 4.5.0.1
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

ya ii was just gonna post that too. I can confirm, i was forced to run the update because tunngle wouldnt run without it anymore, and i did not have any internet trouble.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me