concept art (from 2010)

Started by Led, March 09, 2013, 05:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Very cool find buckler
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Shame that this game wasn't made at all. It would've completely jumpstarted the SWBF franchise. :(

I remember seeing that. It made me sad to see what could have been an awesome multiplayer game.  :'(

Looked like a good game...         Is it possible the rumored SWBF3 could actually be this? Maybe this game could come out instead of SWBF3? Did they cancel SWBF3 when they thought this up? Questions that might never be answered...  :(

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on March 10, 2013, 10:06:40 AM
Looked like a good game...         Is it possible the rumored SWBF3 could actually be this? Maybe this game could come out instead of SWBF3? Did they cancel SWBF3 when they thought this up? Questions that might never be answered...  :(

I've been a follower of this whole SWBF3 thing for a while. It is assumed this was to be SWBF3, unfortunately Slant Six Games (the developers), said they hit bankruptcy and could no longer further develop. It is apparent art work was the farthest they got, alot like how Free Radical had concept art for SWBFIV (yes, the planned for SWBF 4). When SWBF Online was made, SWBF3 was already cancelled. Free Radical cancelled the project in '08, Slant Six made and cancelled this in '10, 2 years after.