Started by Carbon27, February 10, 2013, 06:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's better, cats or dogs?

Dog
16 (61.5%)
Cat
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Oh! Aviary types are great too, especially Geese.

Dogs won't stab you in the back. Cats will. Because cats are evil. They've already taken control of the internet.

They have taken over the internet because they are more humorous to watch than dogs!  :rofl:

I personally am a cat lover, have had my cat since I was about 4. Declawed in the front, has had all the shots, etc. Skinny and finicky like heck about food, but I still love my cat. :D

Quote from: Roxas on February 10, 2013, 01:20:39 PM
They've already taken control of the internet.
Thats bcuz there sssoooooooo darn cute

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: AreĀ§ on February 10, 2013, 11:47:25 AM
I'm allergic to cats  :'(
Same here I can't stop sneezing around them  :(

There is no breed of cats cooler than the Maine Coon. They are very friendly and loving. And look at how cute they are as kittens.

Dogs, just because i dont know really, but still dogs.

Maine Coons are so awesome, they are the smartest cat breed too.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

hm i dont know maybe cat cause my dogs a son of a tusken raider (Hes anoyying)

Dogs,i really enjoy Siberian Husky even if they arnt so popular here.

Quote from: Josh on February 10, 2013, 11:15:18 AM
Close enough  :P BTW is that your dog in the picture? My dog as a puppy-

Yeah, that was my dog  :'( He passed of cancer when he was 3. He was sick for some time before we found out, he was always loyal and happy, even though he was dying  :'( His name was Boaz

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I don't have time to take my dog's pic today but ill edit it tommorow or another time with her pic. :) Just thought since everyone else was I should too :)

February 10, 2013, 07:24:05 PM #28 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 07:28:58 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Now to hunt my cat and put the flash option on to scare her onto a photo. She always hides at night, and I can never find her...  :dry:

Eh, I'l try and get a pic of her tomorrow, tired anyway. :P

Quote from: SleepKiller on February 10, 2013, 02:06:16 PM
There is no breed of cats cooler than the Maine Coon. They are very friendly and loving. And look at how cute they are as kittens.

Gee, sure is a furry fella, most beautiful cat I've ever seen!