Origin Spring Sale!

Started by Jamman, April 17, 2014, 05:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Origin Spring Sale. Battlefield 4 50% off  :moo:

www.origin.com

Quote from: Jamman on April 17, 2014, 05:46:14 PM
Origin Spring Sale. Battlefield 4 50% off  :moo:

www.origin.com

Hahaha... Battlefield 4... OMG I got it for Free, Brand new, so let me give you my review, if you don't mind...

• Glitchy... OH SO GLITCHY. The physics can get so bad, it's like watching a horrible sketch from GMOD.
  • Confusing. For Battlefield 3 and CoD players, you should know that you can change things about your player before you even get in a match. Well, in BF4, I hope you're fine with waiting to get in a server before you can modify your character. And when you do get to that, I hope you have fun navigating the odd menus.
  • Unlike many FPS's I've played, you start with some pretty crap weapons. They could be fun to build off of, but know fair well that Battlefield gives you more weapons based on your class progress, not game level progress. You gotta stick to a class to get better guns. You could always pay for better, but I never pump money into games.
  • Repetitive, unless you pay for Premium or an Expansion. Nothing is fun to me when I'm playing the same map over and over and over... There are only about 8 maps that are Free with the game. Hope you're willing to buy the 20 other maps PLUS the maps they have yet to release.

Overall, I really don't enjoy Battlefield 4 that much... but while my copy of Battlefield 3 isn't with me, I ain't got much of an FPS choice on my hands. Honestly, get Battlefield 3 and Premium for it. It's worth it completely, and if you decide to upgrade to BF4, atleast you'll get a few things for being a previous Premium member.

Hope this helps. :)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I own Battlefield 3 but have not played it before. Battlefield Bad Company 2 is my go to game now and other than the glitchy aspect, your description of Battlefield 4 is very similar to Bc2.

Would you say battlefield 4 is very similar to Bc2? (If you have played it).

Dead Space is now On the House for a limited time as well  :cheer: