Ty294 Map & Mod Upcoming Release Thread

Started by Ty294, April 25, 2022, 10:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: wsa30h on March 12, 2024, 09:05:55 AMnice work cant wait to play your map. must learn how to make a minimaps for my maps.

Thanks!

Minimaps are, unfortunately, not something for which there is an easy solution. My process involves taking screenshots of the map in Zeroeditor, then taking screenshots in-game, trying to approximately line-up the CPs, then use Adobe Illustrator to create the various objects/outlines/etc. Then spend an inordinate amount of time intricately adjusting them into place. And since Illustrator can't export into TGA the way I need it, I have to export it into PNG, then export it into TGA with Photoshop, each time I make a tweak... The process takes me forever, but I'm very anal about my minimaps looking official-release quality. lol

Your work looks really good! I look forward to seeing the end result!  :cheers:
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: Giftheck on March 12, 2024, 02:04:37 PMYour work looks really good! I look forward to seeing the end result!  :cheers:

Thanks!

I actually got it uploaded to Gamefront today (click here!). Fastest I think I've ever had a download approved by them. It has also been sent for approval here, but that download just links to the Gamefront one, since the file is too big to be directly hosted here.

---

Also, I completely forgot to add this bit of trivia to my description, but the original inspiration for the Europa maps was an old strategy tank game called Battlezone 1998. A fun fact I learned later about BZ98, is that apparently the dev team that built it for Activision, would later became Pandemic Studios!

I played the previous Europa maps, I will play the new ones as well. Nice work! :)
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

Quote from: Ty294 on March 12, 2024, 03:55:06 PMThanks!

I actually got it uploaded to Gamefront today (click here!). Fastest I think I've ever had a download approved by them. It has also been sent for approval here, but that download just links to the Gamefront one, since the file is too big to be directly hosted here.

---

Also, I completely forgot to add this bit of trivia to my description, but the original inspiration for the Europa maps was an old strategy tank game called Battlezone 1998. A fun fact I learned later about BZ98, is that apparently the dev team that built it for Activision, would later became Pandemic Studios!

I will upload it here.  (It has to be uploaded by direct file transfer and then setup in our system, due to its size.)   :cheers:

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet