Fistful of Frags (Free!)

Started by Unit 33, May 17, 2014, 09:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
FoF is a splendid multiplayer-FPS-western on Steam, it's great fun and free!
You may expect to dabble in gunslinging action, knife throwing, virtual whiskey drinking and other classic elements of the Old West condensed into the Source engine for you convenience!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/265630/

Are you sold yet? Did I mention it's free and is set in the Old West?

I've just played a few games, it's good fun especially because I already like source engine games. It has a few problems like there's no final scores at the end but I'll be playing it again and it is free. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I highly recommend you guys check this out. It's a very easy game to learn and isn't all that graphically intensive. (Just remember if you do have a low-end or integrated graphics card to actually switch down your graphics settings if you run into performance problems.)

I personally take the Gentleman perk and the Revolver. Because why wouldn't you want to get bonus points for giving the enemy a chance to fight back?

Quote from: Unit 33 on May 17, 2014, 09:49:42 AM
is set in the Old West?

Where I live, I may not be out in this West, but goodness I get enough of it. When you think of suburban, think of where I live(a location I'm not willing to share), it has got to be the largest, most prominently suburban style place on Earth. But for some reason, being in Tennessee leaves people to assume that you are redneck. And for what purpose what they want to act like they're redneck? I know they aren't, but I'm surrounded by these wanna-bes everywhere! It's honestly a tad annoying because they seriously are trying to be people they just weren't meant to be...
What's that gotta do with the Old West? OH MY GOSH. For some dang awful reason these idiots that surround me love Old Western shows just about as much as a Cow loves Grass. All TV's... Old West... UGH >.>

Sorry but I had to rant about something today.
Usually it's fun because my friends actually listen to me. :)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

May 18, 2014, 01:19:42 AM #4 Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 01:52:29 AM by Unit 33
Quote from: Whisper on May 17, 2014, 08:58:23 PM
Where I live, I may not be out in this West, but goodness I get enough of it. When you think of suburban, think of where I live(a location I'm not willing to share), it has got to be the largest, most prominently suburban style place on Earth. But for some reason, being in Tennessee leaves people to assume that you are redneck. And for what purpose what they want to act like they're redneck? I know they aren't, but I'm surrounded by these wanna-bes everywhere! It's honestly a tad annoying because they seriously are trying to be people they just weren't meant to be...
What's that gotta do with the Old West? OH MY GOSH. For some dang awful reason these idiots that surround me love Old Western shows just about as much as a Cow loves Grass. All TV's... Old West... UGH >.>

Sorry but I had to rant about something today.
Usually it's fun because my friends actually listen to me. :)

Well I'm terribly sorry to have unearthed a deep-seated issue.

Quote from: Unit 33 on May 17, 2014, 09:49:42 AM
Did I mention it's free and is set in the Old West?

no such thing as the "old" west 33. i live this  :censored: on the daily

Quote from: Unit 33 on May 18, 2014, 01:19:42 AM
Well I'm terribly sorry to have unearthed a deep-seated issue.
lol dont worry
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I've played this some more today and it's still good fun. There is a scoreboard as well, I must have hidden mine somehow or it glitched when I first played. Thanks for recommending it Unit.  :cheers:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

May 19, 2014, 11:32:26 AM #8 Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 11:35:07 AM by -RepublicCommando-
Quote from: Whisper on May 17, 2014, 08:58:23 PM
But for some reason, being in Tennessee leaves people to assume that you are redneck. And for what purpose what they want to act like they're redneck? I know they aren't, but I'm surrounded by these wanna-bes everywhere!
Lol, you should come to Oklahoma.

After being in several states throughout the year, though, I'm starting to think that nearly every state has a lot of those kinds of people..

edit: Oh yeah, forgot what I was going to say.
The game sounds really good, I've watched several youtube videos on it, and it's very tempting to install.
I don't have a steam account, so I don't know if I will or not.

East Tennessee is redneck, Middle Tenneessee is the big city people, and West Tennessee is the Frenchy-Cajun types... Guess what I am :D
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on May 19, 2014, 11:32:26 AM
edit: Oh yeah, forgot what I was going to say.
The game sounds really good, I've watched several youtube videos on it, and it's very tempting to install.
I don't have a steam account, so I don't know if I will or not.
Because it's really hard to pick a username, enter your e-mail address and come up with a password right? If you ever plan to game on PC at all you'll need a Steam account sooner or later. Why delay getting one when you could be enjoying some fine (free) games now?

Well, I don't really feel like juggling another account right now, google plus invading youtube, Yahoo, facebook, and several other of my other site accounts, as well as everyone wishing for me to change my password because they think I should have their new password format (seriously, if someone gets hold of my pw, just let them have my account.. it would be my fault for misplacing it, let me deal with it).

Perhaps I'll get into it after I get my new lap top, but right now just isn't a good time.

:D I have the game now and I love it! ...oh and it is free :tu: