SWBF Reviewed By Classic Game Room

Started by Unit 33, June 11, 2013, 09:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I don't know if anyone's seen this, but it's nice to see a different perspective of the game.
http://www.youtube.com/v/7jb37pgG7AQ?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

June 11, 2013, 09:47:26 AM #1 Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 09:50:59 AM by Josh
Quote from: Some dude who rated SWBF on June 11, 2013, 09:21:57 AM
The series will continue because I want to play as a Gonk droid with a flamethrower driving the Jawa tank over Jar Jar.

Sounds like somebody doesn't like Jar Jar...

Somebody should tell the guy about Tunngle/Game Ranger/Openspy. Good review, but why in the world is this guy glamorizing the second game?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Nice to see some publicity for Battlefront.
And someone just left a link to this site. ;)
[spoiler]It's really hard to find a YouTube name that not in use :)[/spoiler]
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Josh on June 11, 2013, 09:47:26 AM
Sounds like somebody doesn't like Jar Jar...
He isn't the only one. (I tried to find a gif of a dalek killing a gungan, but alas, I have returned empty)
--
It's an interesting review. I kind of enjoyed it, actually.

Yeah I've seen this, I think I posted on comments about openspy, not sure.

That was when they were having their "Star Wars week." They also reviewed Episode III the game, SWBFII, and a bunch of older games.

We need to make a mouse droid vs Gungan mod and post a video in response!
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on June 11, 2013, 01:05:21 PM
We need to make a mouse droid vs Gungan mod and post a video in response!
This is a great idea! Talk about getting publicity! Someone needs to get on this. NOW!!! ;)

I like this idea. And not just your casual 'like' for facebook either.

QuoteTotally Lando

That sums it up, quite nicely.

To convey the smooth coolness that makes even serious professionals squee with joy, just say "Lando".

Quote from: tirpider on June 11, 2013, 02:16:24 PM
To convey the smooth coolness that makes even serious professionals squee with joy, just say "Lando".
Lol, Tirp :P
This my friends, is when you know you've played SWBFI too much.
Just perfect for the "You know you've played to much SWBF when ____ thread"

LoL, since I already have the .odfs and stuff made up, where do we want this "Mouse Droid and Gonk Droid vs Gungan" battle?  Naboo Plains seems too... obvious, but maybe that is for the best.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on June 11, 2013, 05:50:26 PM
LoL, since I already have the .odfs and stuff made up, where do we want this "Mouse Droid and Gonk Droid vs Gungan" battle?  Naboo Plains seems too... obvious, but maybe that is for the best.

Perhaps mouse droid vs Gungans on the Death Star conversion map...I hear those Gungans breed like rats in the trash compactors!

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on June 11, 2013, 06:49:12 PM
Perhaps mouse droid vs Gungans on the Death Star conversion map...I hear those Gungans breed like rats in the trash compactors!
Lol. I second this. (Maybe thats what dragged Luke under! Looks like you now have a story, Phantom)