Ares V1 Side Mod

Started by Are§, January 20, 2013, 11:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
if you want overpowered weapons try the darkship me and fordo made lol

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on January 21, 2013, 12:09:24 PM
Well if I were you, I'd really crack down on the Imperial troopers skin, I love it like it is (beautiful neon green!), but if the trooper MSH (models) could be "speculaired" using Hex editor (fairly easy to do), that would be the best skin I've seen in a while.

Here you go!

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

they look better in game than in the picture

I also just realized, the tie fighter pilot isnt changed in the skins only pack.

Oops, sorry, i must have forgotten to add that in... but keep in mind that is not what i made the skins for.

But since i have received requests for it, look for the skins to be released on a separate thread soon, I'm a little busy with my next project atm. (working for the amateur mod contest deadline). So I will get to that as soon as possible, and might even improve the skins a little with new found specularity skills.

Quote from: Are§ on January 22, 2013, 05:28:40 PM
Oops, sorry, i must have forgotten to add that in... but keep in mind that is not what i made the skins for.

But since i have received requests for it, look for the skins to be released on a separate thread soon, I'm a little busy with my next project atm. (working for the amateur mod contest deadline). So I will get to that as soon as possible, and might even improve the skins a little with new found specularity skills.
Does it (the pilot)'have the skins in the weapons mod too?

yes, all the skins are present in the full original mod

Quote from: Are§ on January 22, 2013, 03:48:44 PM
Here you go!

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

they look better in game than in the picture
VERY very nice, most beautiful, I think Disney should re-do the starwars films, and have this type of trooper instead!  Lol
Maybe have a rainbow squad modmap xD

Lol! I just saw what the spawn button's word is! :rofl:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 31, 2013, 07:39:59 PM
Lol! I just saw what the spawn button's word is! :rofl:

:shrug:

lol i've gotten more compliments and comments for that button on xfire than I have for the mod..  :slap:

Lol that was the first thing I saw :XD: It is real cool :-P