(SOLVED) Misplaced animation textures in a MSH model

Started by Red04SWBF, August 28, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 28, 2018, 08:04:37 AM Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 10:26:51 AM by Red04 (CC-4398)
Hey all. As some of you know about 4 months ago I finally managed to launch Red04's Conversion Map Pack. Although the maps worked correctly in SWBF there were still things to be polished and I made a list of bugs that were in each of the maps. I've gotten to work again to solve each of these bugs and present a new version.

Yesterday I fixed Coruscant: Jedi Temple completely and today I continue with Dagobah. Everything is fine... until I find this!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I saw that the texture of the leaves (specifically from dag1_prop_barrier_1.msh) were misplaced. The left screenshot shows a converted Dagobah map where in theory these animations should be, while on the right it's in my conversion, which there are rarely at the bottom instead on the top. Does anyone know how to move these textures/animations to put them in the right place?

Edit: Something similar has happened with a Felucia lamp post, no idea what could cause it :P

[spoiler][/spoiler]
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)