Mac Players wanted for DC testing

Started by Led, May 10, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It looks like Dark Phantom has gotten Direct Connection servers to work.  (A least I could join.)  We are looking for other SWBF1 players--Mac but also PC--- to test out the DC server.  Contact us if you can help.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I hesitate to ask this, but can anyone assist me in trying it on my MAC?  I have one but have not used a MAC since 1986.

Quote from: [SWBFspy][Alpha]Drunken_Master on May 11, 2018, 08:18:53 PM
I hesitate to ask this, but can anyone assist me in trying it on my MAC?  I have one but have not used a MAC since 1986.

Well, even if you try it on your PC it will be helpful.  We will ask DP to set up a DC and give it a whirl.

Yeah we'd just like to prove it works, and if someone with a Mac would like to try, we can prove that DC really does work.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Are you referring to the SWBF1 Mac port by Aspyr? Because that version of the game hasn't been playable on the Mac OS for quite a few years.

If you want to test with the cider port that myself and others use then I'll help y'all out.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on May 12, 2018, 10:51:47 AM
Are you referring to the SWBF1 Mac port by Aspyr? Because that version of the game hasn't been playable on the Mac OS for quite a few years.

If you want to test with the cider port that myself and others use then I'll help y'all out.

Well, I think there are a coupe of old timers out there with the old OS even now.  But PC or Mac, any help would be good.