CD Key (Solved)

Started by MACH, June 08, 2009, 02:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 08, 2009, 02:18:14 PM Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 12:36:26 PM by Hardcore
All right, so SWBF was having some problems so I got rid of it and re-installed it.  However, I stupidly threw out the case, and along with it, the CD key.  My question, is it legally possible to get a new one without buying a new game?  if not, Its off to the Apple store for me!

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

I believe there is no legal way to do this, however you could try sending an email to LucasArts to see if you can get a reduced price key

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Mac has a spare CD Key that he never used. I can try a remote connection to access his hard drive but there's too much parental controls on his computer to do that easily.

Or a more sensible way is to just PM him yourself. It's worth a shot.

#TYBG

Yeah, not doing anything illegal like that :dry:

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Just give Mac a PM, it's the best you can do as of now.

Of course, you can contact LucasArts as Pi said.

#TYBG

Quote from: "Thomas"Mac has a spare CD Key that he never used. I can try a remote connection to access his hard drive but there's too much parental controls on his computer to do that easily.

Or a more sensible way is to just PM him yourself. It's worth a shot.

You wish. Those are all mine.

I've lost my CD-Key before. I called LucasArts or Aspyr (I forget which site I got the number on) but they sent one in an e-mail, and all is right now.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

Contact Aspyr for Macs, LucasArts for PCs.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Hmm... This gave me an idea...

(goes to call LucasArts for a free PC CD KEY)

#TYBG

By the way Mach, if you have SWBF installed on another computer and working, follow this:

Package Contents/Contents/Resources/cdkey.txt

There's your CD key.