star wars Racer (The Real Game,PC port) Download!

Started by Ginev, January 05, 2015, 12:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok i know this here is only for mods/maps of Battlefront but since this game is very,veryyyy old i dont think there will be danger to release it here.One friend finally manage to port this game from ps for PC.

IMPORTAN!If the admins think this is bad,feel free to remove this topic!!!

Before you download this game i have to explaine to you guys how to start it.Before you start the game first you have to start Windows Media Player (NOT Winap).If you guys dont have this program you will need to install it first.I think there is alot of free versions around the internet.After you start Windows Media Player minimize it and leave it like that.Then go to star wars podrace directory of the game.You will see one folder with name "swr".When you go inside start the game from the icon with name "SWEP1RCR".Remeber that if you start the game withot Windows Media Player your screen will go black/white.If someone have problems post here comment.
Tips:Press W to move forward with your speeder.Use left,right arrow buttons to move it left or right.Enjoy.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24715368/Star+Wars+-+Pod+Racer.zip

January 05, 2015, 12:38:31 PM #1 Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 12:44:42 PM by Carbon27
          So it's Abandonware? Hmmm...    (I could be wrong about what I am about to say) Abandonware is generally illegal, but devs often don't care. The only people you would harm by downloading this are Amazon/eBay sellers. It isn't a cheap game, it is listed on Amazon at minimum 28.00$. Downloading games like this always drags the prices down, and that's VERY unfair to someone who owns a legit game and wants to sell it. As for myself, I only consider abandonware "fine" (and even that is questionable so I don't download Abandonware) when a game is selling for like 5 bucks online. Then sellers only make a buck or two from the game, and that isn't much. I suggest the link to it be removed, but that's up to Led.  :)

Thanks for showing us, though.  :cheers:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Well ill wait the admins to say.If this need to be removed ill remove it at the moment.Sorry if i make you trouble guys ;S  Just say the word.  :xmastim:

Since it is on gamefront, it won't download for me, so no problem with the link  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Although it's not as old as some abandonware there's an odd type of launcher so it won't work on new pc's. I have the disk but this might help.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)