[SOLVED] Loading Shipped Worlds on BFBuilder

Started by Shazam, August 14, 2012, 09:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 16, 2012, 05:45:48 PM #15 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:49:27 PM by SleepKiller
Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on August 16, 2012, 05:43:34 PM
Extremely sorry for the DP. I don't know how to attach things by the edit function. If you can merge them, feel free.

I got it to work, thank you all sooooo much! Now I want to know how to make those invisable walls and remove walls and such (OC when you make server, does nothing on other servers)

Please help? :)
Just place and delete objects as you normally would.

And for moving spawns you need to move the path nodes around. A person will spawn were the node is, simple.

Awesome, thanks!

One complication: This is waaay off from the original B:CC, things are all out of place. Any clue?

Just to clarify, to load the world:
-I went into my LVL Builders Toolbox (v4b) and went to the Cloud City Editor
-Went into BFBuilder
-Hit "Load
-Selected the bes2.wld from my BFBuilder assets folder
-Allowed everything to load

It's really weird...I am not sure why it's like that. Please help.

There is a picture on the other page of the last post.

What the? Dude stop using LVL Toolbox just use the modtools it is way better for editing worlds and no wonder it took us so long to help you get it working when you don't mention that fact  :blink:. Anyway yes I do have a clue as to what is.
Open up config.ini in the folder with Zero Editor in, at the end of it put this line.
FlipModelX = 1
Objects will no display their correct coordinates in Zero Editor.

August 17, 2012, 05:19:42 PM #18 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 05:33:40 PM by ✫Şђã·Żäм✫
Quote from: SleepKiller on August 17, 2012, 05:11:58 PM
What the? Dude stop using LVL Toolbox just use the modtools it is way better for editing worlds and no wonder it took us so long to help you get it working when you don't mention that fact  :blink:. Anyway yes I do have a clue as to what is.
Open up config.ini in the folder with Zero Editor in, at the end of it put this line.
FlipModelX = 1
Objects will no display their correct coordinates in Zero Editor.

It was the only method that even worked... sheesh. I was using the modtools up until now, and I clarified that.

Thank you for the help, I am doing it right now.

I think I may have a problem... I just tried to open ZE without the use of BFBuilder and it said:
Quote from: Zero Editor Error
Config.ini not found, unable to start.

I am finding more problems as I go... this could take a while. :yawn:

August 17, 2012, 05:44:57 PM #19 Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 06:23:22 PM by Phobos
Quote from: SleepKiller on August 17, 2012, 05:11:58 PM
Dude stop using LVL Toolbox
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: NorwoodI was wondering if you could remove me from the 'Walking Dead Campaign Group', I haven't done anything with that group in forever, and I'm not overtly fond of having it on my profile.
NP. We werent overtly fond of you being there anyway.

Quote from: Phobos on August 17, 2012, 05:44:57 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I meant no offence to you or your tools. I was simply saying that for the purpose of editing worlds I personally find the modtools to be the easier way to edit worlds. I am sorry I probably shouldn't have said that.

Quote from: SleepKiller on August 17, 2012, 05:52:43 PM
I meant no offence to you or your tools. I was simply saying that for the purpose of editing worlds I personally find the modtools to be the easier way to edit worlds. I am sorry I probably shouldn't have said that.
I agree that BFBuilder is more suitable for editing worlds than LVL toolbox. The toolbox is meant to accommodate for the other LVLs but to make individual world builders more functional would take up too much space.

Just letting you know that I got it to work! The sad part is, BFBuilder is continuing to have complications. I am using the Cloud City LVL Builder and it seems to have more luck with this. So far, nothing seems wrong with the world.

Now I just need to figure out how to use ZE, which isn't a bad thing whatsoever.  :cheer: