[HELP] SWBF: Missions, is it Possible?

Started by DunkleSonne AKA: DarkSun, July 07, 2010, 09:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 07, 2010, 09:59:03 PM Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 07:45:26 PM by ag
Is it possible for some modder to make a misson map for SWBF? My idea for it is: You spawn off at a CP with no team mates just you and you have to capture CPs to finish the mission and there are things to stop you on the way. Like a sarlac pit,quick sand, mines, Robots/animals that come kill you and guard the CPs. And once you have all the CPs the game finishes.
Is that possible?
Cheers DS.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Yeah, my Raka's Adventure map.

And raka's Quest too, I suppose. But that one sucks. It'd playable, but I could have put more time on it.

You can find Adventure on SWBFFiles, if you play it, let me know how you liked it. Just remember I don't mod anymore, so don't expect changes.

Cool I'll check them out sometime!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

My mission map is almost finished and soon i will submit it here.There you have to blow terminals to open doors,missions whit hunting andalot more stuff.I would say is 80% like bf2 campiagn.soon soon...  8)
none

Quote from: Breakdown on July 07, 2010, 10:01:58 PM
Yeah, my Raka's Adventure map.

And raka's Quest too, I suppose. But that one sucks. It'd playable, but I could have put more time on it.

You can find Adventure on SWBFFiles, if you play it, let me know how you liked it. Just remember I don't mod anymore, so don't expect changes.

Raka's advenure fits your description exactly. I may even want to buy swbf1 again just so i can play that map on  my PC :)  (its only like $.98)

For some reason now I find this area of mission maps interesting. I didn't know anyone did stuff like that.

If some one getts some good mission maps like that finnished, I would love to play some thing like that.  :tu:
photobucket limit image removed