Star Wars map error

Started by Darth X, February 26, 2014, 06:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
After I was finished with my map I remuged the map and I went on swbf2 and it wasn't on istant action
I love swbf1 and swbf2

Darth X,
I know that you are probably frustrated with these problems, but we have trouble helping you when you do not explain them thoroughly.
Did you place it in the Addon folder?  Is there an addme.script file?  You may want to start from scratch and follow these directions step-by-step from the beginning: Gametoast SWBF2 section

I say Gametoast because I can't really find a SWBF2 modding step-by-step unless you go through the search button.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

If it's in the Addon folder, do you have a lot of maps in there? For SWBF, the Addon can keep a limit of about 25 modmaps in the folder. I don't know if it's the same for SWBFII, but if it is, then I'd suggest removing some maps from the folder until you reach that limit.

Of course, that's from a gamers perspective. Take Phantom's advice, does it have an addme.script file? Did you make the addon folder in GameData? If so, then it might just be an overload of maps in your folder.