General- ART Gallery

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 09, 2014, 12:41:54 PM #210 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 12:44:44 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Feeling inspired (mostly by listening to amazing A Capella songs..) so I did this trooper helmet.

Sadly I have a crappy scanner and a camera that doesn't want to focus on the image right?..
--
Added effects to the ones around it using Microsoft Image. -- Original made with No. 2 Pencil

Quote from: Syyy on February 09, 2014, 12:32:50 PM
The name's Jack Red Cloud, mostly 4b, 2b and 2h pencils ( and a scotch tape to keep the outline clean ).

That's just pure awesome! :o

Yeah, there is some major talent here!  WOW! :o

Here's one more for you guys!

I just opened up a history book and starting drawing a random guy from the book. :D
Co-Founder of Star Wars HQ:
http://www.starwarshq.com

February 10, 2014, 07:11:22 PM #213 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 08:22:32 PM by -RepublicCommando-
That's impressive.. So jealous of all the people that can draw faces.. I just don't get it :P
--
That's why I like to stay digital,
Here's a Pentatonix Cover I made while listening to their Vol 2:

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on February 10, 2014, 07:11:22 PM
That's impressive.. So jealous of all the people that can draw faces.. I just don't get it :P
--
That's why I like to stay digital,
Here's a Pentatonix Cover I made while listening to their Vol 2:

Nice cover, RC! Reminds me of Tron: Legacy a lot. :)

This was just something I whooped up in Phonto just now. I was thinking of that Unity project, perhaps this could be a working title for it? :D

That's good stuff.. I purpose that a series of most exceptional cover/posters like this be made for the project. It would help with moral while working (that and music is what makes me tick, I imagine lots of folks are the same)

It's funny, because I've always thought that extremely complex things were the most beautiful, but alas I was dead wrong. It's all just about how you arrange the art.. You nailed it with that one.

February 15, 2014, 11:03:10 AM #216 Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:59:51 PM by ևltimσ
IMAGE AND TEXT REMOVED BY OWNER
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

February 15, 2014, 12:17:27 PM #218 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 12:21:30 PM by Unit 33
'Dirty' Collage / Digital Paint job.

Collage is a great way to compose an image, and in no less valuable than a scratch-drawing.
But it's mainly used to push ideas around or as reference for a later piece of work.

What I did here was vaguely trace a bunch of rocks, throw some textures around and paint in the rest, it's mainly about speed rather than quality. Try it out for kicks.

Unit, that's awesome for a quick picture.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Buckler on February 15, 2014, 12:00:27 PM
Looks familiar

[spoiler][/spoiler]
#1 Problem here: I hate Walking Dead.
#2: The character I drew is a Lion in Dark Brotherhood Armor from Skyrim
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Some more concept art for Fall of Corellia. The scene is a sunset from some towers in Coronet City.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Quote from: Gold Man on February 16, 2014, 04:14:23 PM
Some more concept art for Fall of Corellia. The scene is a sunset from some towers in Coronet City.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

At first, I was going to try to top this art, then I realized I got ahead of myself in a few areas and I also discovered more tool options and started playing with them, lol. #LoveSAI #NeverStraightLines
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

ULTIMO = 1, GM = 0
You just got shown up, son.

Quote from: Gold Man on February 16, 2014, 04:14:23 PM

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Awesome!  I love your Tony drawing.  What is he suppose to be btw?  A fox?  You should make him into a legit character or something, almost like a comic strip!

One more for you.  I think this one says, "I'm gonna murder you." LOL :D
Co-Founder of Star Wars HQ:
http://www.starwarshq.com