General- ART Gallery

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on September 30, 2013, 12:25:10 PM
Don't see your picture, Unit.
--
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I only used 1 ingame screen shot, and that is for the troopers (they weren't released as assets, so I couldn't apply my own animation to make it look like they're pushing colorful buttons..)

The Hoth background is an ingame screenshot on SWTOR, the MSH for the console as manipulated a billion times, and tinted to fit the world ambient color, and the room was a screenshot in MSH viewer as well.
-- Things that it needs: Shadow, contrast in the hologram window for the console (yes, I realize in the movie it was really glass.) Different storm trooper folk.
Looking good so far, invest in those lighting effects and it'll look super-groovy.
Be careful in the palette usage, so that it continues to look genuine. It took me a couple of moments to not realise that it wasnae just a screenie.

Here's a drawing I did recently-ish."VICTORY"

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on September 30, 2013, 12:25:10 PM
Don't see your picture, Unit.
--
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I only used 1 ingame screen shot, and that is for the troopers (they weren't released as assets, so I couldn't apply my own animation to make it look like they're pushing colorful buttons..)

The Hoth background is an ingame screenshot on SWTOR, the MSH for the console as manipulated a billion times, and tinted to fit the world ambient color, and the room was a screenshot in MSH viewer as well.
-- Things that it needs: Shadow, contrast in the hologram window for the console (yes, I realize in the movie it was really glass.) Different storm trooper folk.
Right on.
Looks like the DJ booth is setting up nicely. :P

Some propaganda poster, I made:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on October 16, 2013, 02:03:55 AM
Some propaganda poster, I made:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Haha! That's cool! That should be this websites poster. :P

I guess I'm way overdue to post here, but what the hey. I recently made both of these images today, so I figured why not.

The first image is a portrait photo of me that I had taken back in 2011 when my family went up to Newfoundland to attend my cousin's wedding. I had used filters on it lots in the past, and decided to use more colours than black and white and sepia this time around. The effect I really made myself, and then later used Phonto to add the text.

The second image is actually school-related. This is the flag that I had planned on making for our tribe yesterday in English (we're reading Lord of The Flies, and our teacher split us up in two tribes), however I didn't get time to fully create it. So today I made it and showed my classmates, and they liked it. I plan on printing it out over the weekend to use as our official flag for Monday.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!

(P.S: There's a subtle reference in the flag, see if you can catch it. ;))

November 27, 2013, 11:06:01 PM #170 Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 11:19:56 PM by King
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Say thats not too bad.

Here's something I did recently for my engine during load up :P

- 10x smaller version, the original is HD.

Whoa RC! That looks sick! Did you use Sketchup for the most of it? Or did you use some Photoshop? :P

November 28, 2013, 06:09:05 AM #173 Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 08:29:58 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Microsoft Image Composer 1.5 all the way, Brah. :D
--
Edit-
Here's a refinish of the lighting:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Again, scaled down so I don't fill up my website data :P

December 04, 2013, 11:07:10 PM #174 Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:08:53 PM by -ChristmasCommando-
Something me and a few friends are doing; (As in, a movie, and I'm doing art)
[spoiler][/spoiler]
That's not official, but I thought it looked okay-ish as a rough draft.
Still not happy with the way the render is converted into something far less robust after screen capture..

Looks totally awesome CHRISTMASCommando :xmastim:
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

Quote from: -ChristmasCommando- on December 04, 2013, 11:07:10 PM
Something me and a few friends are doing; (As in, a movie, and I'm doing art)
[spoiler][/spoiler]
That's not official, but I thought it looked okay-ish as a rough draft.
Still not happy with the way the render is converted into something far less robust after screen capture..

Looks good, CC. ;)

Just curious, did you use Sketchup for this? Or did you warp the text in Photoshop?

i used xsi to generate the 3d torus (rendered in sketchup7 with a custom style) then the star effectg with microsoft image composer, and added the 2d letters in sketchup as well.
the planet is taken from my game engine beta level (space to ground map) and manuel shadow created in microsoft image composer as well.

December 09, 2013, 03:29:41 PM #178 Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 09:51:39 PM by -ChristmasCommando-
Did this using just Mic.
--
[spoiler][/spoiler]

A sort of desert-ish scene, just rough drafting.

-Yes, I know it sucks :P
But I was really only trying to get a nice sun..

Drew this 5 minute P.O.S. for a little DeviantART challenge... XD
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Btw, Shiny in this pic is not my alternate personality, Shiny is the girl who made this challenge.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper