General- ART Gallery

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on June 12, 2013, 02:36:16 PM
Good to know, because I would like to point out my character won't be a recoloured HK-47. Look at my request thread to see what character I had in mind.
Uh yeah... about that...
That second skin did not go well at all so we sort of abandoned it and returned to the HK-47... which looks great!
If you're unsatisfied feel free to PM me with some other ideas.

June 12, 2013, 02:52:58 PM #136 Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:09:39 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: UNIT 33 on June 12, 2013, 02:40:38 PM
Uh yeah... about that...
That second skin did not go well at all so we sort of abandoned it and returned to the HK-47... which looks great!
If you're unsatisfied feel free to PM me with some other ideas.

Oh, alright, cool with that then! As long as my guy gets in there (as one of the two characters)...

EDIT: Would it be possible of you to perhaps send me a screenie via PM just so I can see what he looks like? Or would you rather it be a surprise for me?

Is my character not going to be in the mod? I heard it was finished. :confused:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 12, 2013, 03:57:34 PM
Is my character not going to be in the mod? I heard it was finished. :confused:
Yeah he's in there, top right. Bah! The final image will be done either this weekend or the next one.

Looks good, Mr Unit.
Don't let us take your talent for granted.

Oh I see him! I didn't recognize him due to your fabulous artistic license! That picture is very, VERY cool. I never knew that SWBF characters could look so cool! I really like your style, it's like a fun version of Star Wars drawings. My favorite characters you drew are all the guys with the stormtrooper armor, your character in the mod and now that I recognize the SWBFII engineer I'm really digging it. :)

Ya know what would be awesome to see you draw, a duel between 2 characters in SWBF on a SWBF map. That would probably take a while but it would look amazing! After this cool picture is done though.

wow those are amazing unit! :tu:
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

June 13, 2013, 12:11:39 PM #142 Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:17:46 PM by UNIT 33
Phase 2 Complete
.Adjusted various poses
.Redrew a few characters from scratch
.Added Background
.Added Sky
.Arranged Group Aesthetically
.Added Tirpider

From Left
[spoiler]Tirpider
Kitfisto
Roland
GunFlower
Snake
Dbiz
Led
Shazam
Republic Commando
UNIT 33
Comfrost
Sleepkiller
Sereja
Phobos
Remnant (Needs a few changes)
Goldman[/spoiler]

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 13, 2013, 06:39:30 AM
Oh I see him! I didn't recognize him due to your fabulous artistic license! That picture is very, VERY cool. I never knew that SWBF characters could look so cool! I really like your style, it's like a fun version of Star Wars drawings. My favorite characters you drew are all the guys with the stormtrooper armor, your character in the mod and now that I recognize the SWBFII engineer I'm really digging it. :)

Ya know what would be awesome to see you draw, a duel between 2 characters in SWBF on a SWBF map. That would probably take a while but it would look amazing! After this cool picture is done though.
Aw thanks guys, and yes Kit that's a good idea, I shall do some several action shots of duelling characters.

June 13, 2013, 12:23:49 PM #143 Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:25:20 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Pretty cool looking, Unit!

I don't think I can see the jetpack wings on my character, but maybe they just fold back up into the pack? :P
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I don't really mind, just thought I'd point that out ;)

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on June 13, 2013, 12:23:49 PM

I don't think I can see the jetpack wings on my character, but maybe they just fold back up into the pack? :P
[spoiler][/spoiler]
A few of the characters are missing their backpacks, don't worry my personal pedantry will ensure that each chap has his backpack.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on June 13, 2013, 12:11:39 PM
.Added Tirpider

Ah. Now it's getting good! :P

I like watching the evolution of projects. Good work, man.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on June 13, 2013, 12:11:39 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]
This looks really cool. From what I gather and have seen the background is the map?

I like how you combined them. And my character's new pose, very cool! :tu:

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on June 13, 2013, 12:23:49 PM

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Oh, I used the other guy you sent over. I can switch it if you really want. I guess Unit 33 didn't know that as well.

June 13, 2013, 08:11:54 PM #148 Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 08:27:47 PM by -RepublicCommando-
I assumed with all the stormies running around, that you were using that :P
Now that I think about it though, I like StormCommando a lot better.
If it isn't any trouble, that would be awesome  :happy:

edit- That other one, you can do whatever with. If someone needed a model entry, they can use that if they wish. Heck, you could release the assets if you wanted.

Finished!
Here's the high res: