General- ART Gallery

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 05, 2013, 07:37:30 PM #90 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 09:33:32 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Profile pic I made last night.
-Edit: The clone is meant to be a bit blurred^^

edit 2/3/14- What I joke I am.. I hate 12 year olds.. :P

Does anyone have a pic of just the metal backround my software needs a host pic to be able to make it.

March 06, 2013, 05:40:26 AM #92 Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 05:46:24 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
You're in luck, I keep an extra copy or 2 of it stored on my Camera Roll. ;)

I would upload the original print, but the file-size is too big to upload onto one post. So, here's my makeshift of it. Forgive me if it looks bit tightened, though the original was much bigger, and I had to reduce the size to 1024x768.

I searched for a long time to find those specific types of metal texture/images, but couldn't find it until I searched "metal pattern" in google images.

Neat textures there.

I made another pic, I'll attach it this post :) Used metal background for something I kinda liked.

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on March 07, 2013, 01:25:11 PM
I made another pic, I'll attach it this post :) Used metal background for something I kinda liked.

Hmm, it's interesting...

If you wanted to make it better, I would recommend blending the letters into the texture. I'm not sure if it's possible with your software, but how I do it is I usually type out the lettering in Phonto, go to PhotoWizard, mask out the lettering, and then save it as a .PNG so it is transparent for the background, but the lettering remains. Then, I go to my Blend option, insert the .PNG file I made, and then select "Overlay" for the effect. Then done, the lettering will appear overlapped on the image, save as your regular format (it's always .JPG for me), and you're finished.

Sorry if I over-complicated the instructions on that part. :P

XD GM, I can get that done with 1 button in MIC...
It pays to have software^^ (and fun)

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on March 07, 2013, 04:46:47 PM
XD GM, I can get that done with 1 button in MIC...
It pays to have software^^ (and fun)

I have a tendency to make things sound harder than they are. For me it's pretty fast, depending if the colours are solid enough for PhotoWizard to pick up and not mask. :P

Some Vectorgraphic made in Illustrator.
Unleashed Elemental Forces - Professional esport since 2005

Recently my ego came back to me (by ego, I mean my desire to do photo manipulation), and with it my obsession with my name in a cool appearance and on stuff. So, here's my new profile pic. :D

Some sketch I did in Sketchup.

Just some brain storming I did at 12:16 AM.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on April 09, 2013, 10:16:19 PM
Some sketch I did in Sketchup.

Just some brain storming I did at 12:16 AM.

That's really cool, RC. I might think about getting Sketchup yet, still not sure though. :P

Nice :D Pi <3

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Yesh, the Style builders will let you customize the looks of things in a million ways...
I created my own work base template that I use to make SWBF models alot, and another for personal use.
You can add watermarks (several infact, and you can use them for more than just that), change lighting conditions, change 'floor' and 'sky' backgrounds (with colors, or photos from your PC(which doesn't add lag btw))
And alot more...

And now, with the 3D animation plugin...
Heck, you could make a new version of TCW with that thing =O