General- ART Gallery

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on March 23, 2014, 04:58:30 PM
Just goofing off, thought this would be neat in my signature, unfortunately I do not know how I would implement something such as this.. Just switch images when I'm online/offline.

Dude, that looks like an EPIC sig! :o

Oh no, I suddenly feel the urge to make an awesome sig... while I have to write an essay of times.  :wall:

Nice thingy

Here's another thingy me and my mother did:
[spoiler]

It was completely white beforehand, she did the bricks and texture and I did cracks and touch up lines.[/spoiler]

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on March 27, 2014, 03:52:47 PM
Nice thingy

Here's another thingy me and my mother did:
[spoiler]

It was completely white beforehand, she did the bricks and texture and I did cracks and touch up lines.[/spoiler]

Nice work man! :D

Now I really need to set some stuff on here. I've been running into IT work and Wikia code the past 2 weeks, with no breaks for artistry. :(

I have no talent when it comes to art but I did make a chicken shed I'm quite pleased with. :)
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Looks like art to me! Nice job. My first chicken coop didn't look so good :shrug: (Yes, I've built a chicken coop before :P)

I think it's fair to say you're the greatest shed builder to have graced the site.

What happens when you mix camping on the hotel roof and a repair tool...
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Another one I finished a month ago, got featured over my school's facebook page.

Original: http://sciencelakes.com/data_images/out/17/8825151-shark-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Excellent study, it shows a great understanding tonality.

How large is the actual drawing?

AFNOR ( french part of the ISO ) call it demi-raisin.
A raisin format is 50 × 65 cm, this one is ~ 50 × 32 cm since I cut it manually.

To give you an idea, raisin format fits in this bag :

Great work, Syyy! Truly professional!

I'm wayy too overdue to put some stuff here. Had nothing better to do during a class today, decided to try my hand at Phonto oncemore and make some random typography work. I admit, I kind of like it.

Changed the color around on the other two, tell me what yas think!

Nice to see you STICKING with that. How did you do those when you were POKING around with the pic. Huh, Huh?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on April 14, 2014, 04:17:28 PM
Nice to see you STICKING with that. How did you do those when you were POKING around with the pic. Huh, Huh?

Hardy har har. :P

I was just thinking of the intro to some show or movie or something in that class. (Now that I think of it, it may have been the intro to Mouse Hunt, with all of those strings, or the crime drama Silk.) Anyways, I was just trying to have fun with the word "stick" (since it's part of my last name), and the images I made there just sort of came to fruition for me.

I've been watching a lot of Spielberg recently…
Can you recognise the films?

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Quote from: Unit 33 on April 15, 2014, 03:16:08 PM
I've been watching a lot of Spielberg recently...
Can you recognise the films?

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Nice work, Unit! :D

I know 3 of the 4, what's the first one exactly?