BESPIN: SECURITY COMPOUND

Started by SleepKiller, October 22, 2011, 05:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
BESPIN: SECURITY COMPOUND

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=365

BESPIN: SECURITY COMPOUND Beta by SleepKiller.

Backstory.

After intesive combat securing Bespins platforms from the Republic  the CIS now marches to capture the key to controling Cloud City the SECURITY COMPOUND but the Republic have set up heavy defences to hold back the ever persistant droid armies.
Choose your side.
Will you push back the CIS or crush the Republic beneath your feet?

With thanks to,

Buckler/{PLA}Led - For being kind enough to give us a great communtiy like SWBFgamers.
Teancum - For assets
Psych0fred - For assets
The SWBFII Conversion Pack Team - For assets
AceMasterMind - For assets

Note this is a beta and as such it is possible that their are bugs in it.

THIS LEVEL IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.  ELEMENTS TM & (C) LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.

*Updated file should work now.

It works fine for me now and its a good map. Would be interesting to play on multiplayer to see what sort of battles you could have trying to get across the middle to the cps.  :tu:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I would like to try it out on multiplayer. I love the big open areas, and also the places where you can hide behind stuff and be sneaky. Some cool battles could take place.  :happy:

Quote from: gdh92 on October 22, 2011, 07:32:40 AM
It works fine for me now and its a good map. Would be interesting to play on multiplayer to see what sort of battles you could have trying to get across the middle to the cps.  :tu:
Remeber the turrents will own infantry due to their high fire rate, be sure to make use of them.