Gonna stop hosting SWBF1... + Criticism to the community

Started by Anyder, December 23, 2013, 07:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im gonna stop hosting SWBF1. With me and deagle out, the only euro host is Led.. (possibly 212 or PFA might get a german root.. idk).
Im gonna stop hosting cause as i said time ago, tunngle messed up my root and hosting through tunngle affects the database of my provider...
Ive been given another root to test it without tunngle, and now there are no lags in the swbf2 servers...
So yeah, im so inactive in swbf1 and idk whats up there.
U will sometimes be seeing me hosting a temporal gameserver cause maybe a SWBF1 UEF Squad member has asked for it, but as i said just for ''X'' hours...
I cancelled the cell games because i couldnt organise a tourney where ppl would play on really poop lame laggy servers..
I dont know, but i think imma stop playing SWBF1, this time for sure, bcuz for me its a true waste of time, hosting and playing with a community that is only diving itself more and more and more and more...
Ive been inactive in this site until now, and when i came back i saw 212 fizz ''b*tch*ng'' FC and Phobos doing the same to 212.
Possibly the SWBF1 community isnt as the SWBF2 one, but i think that it is way better at some points...
There are flamers... so what ? SWBF1 is worst at this point...Its really pathetic how SWBF1 has been degrading after the gamespy shutdown... Shame...

So yeah well... ull see me in this site only for SWBF2 stuff...
--->Tonight, at 12:00 Berlin time ill stop hosting <---

MFG,

Unleashed Elemental Forces# Anyder
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

December 23, 2013, 08:07:30 AM #1 Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 09:31:02 AM by {TCE}Call-of-Raindeer
HURRAY FOR CRITICISM... well good bye from everything BF1 related

EDIT: for all of our Oops-Not-India-Land and Cañada members, Time Zone Translations,

Eastern Time Zone:   6PM
Central Time Zone:    5PM
Mountain Time Zone: 4PM
Pacific Time Zone:      3PM
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

fizz had nazi symbolism in his signature towards FC and i pointed out this was incorrect qq more

I forgot to say that Led told me that he was having the European server till today, so, there is no euro host anymore.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

December 24, 2013, 07:32:47 AM #4 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 08:05:31 AM by GoreVAÐA
Quote from: Phobos on December 23, 2013, 09:40:18 AM
fizz had nazi symbolism in his signature towards FC and i pointed out this was incorrect qq more
Women...

One swastika*
Counting numbers can be trying I know, but I'm glad to help!

- Anyder -

My Criticism's:
I hope you're a proper server admin in SWBF2 that doesn't abuse his powers (to even the slightest).
Awful lag on your servers, I'm sure its just my horrible high speed internet though :/
(And everyone elses).
You did assume correctly, we have our own server(s) now.

P.S.

This topic is as useless as my comment and Ragies.

Quote from: GoreVAÐA on December 24, 2013, 07:32:47 AM
Women...

I hope your a better server admin in SWBF2 =(, (with a less laggy server).
i hope your done making inappropriate sigs
tunngle is always gonna lag
have fun in SWBF2 anyder

Quote from: GoreVAÐA on December 24, 2013, 08:32:26 AM
If you get last post you'll just be proving my point
You should use my quote in your signature since it's so outrageous and slanderous.
If you want any more lemme know, since I need to flame to feel good.

I'm fat and lonely, hideous and scary.

Go ahead, take that out of context as well.

P.S.

Gotta get fatter, so this is my last response lovey.
Chubby needs to eat.
I dont care about last post have fun pointlessly qqing.
And no, my sig better.
Good for you and no need, you've proven the immaturity to all.

December 24, 2013, 08:06:18 AM #6 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 08:12:18 AM by GoreVAÐA
Quote from: Phobos on December 24, 2013, 07:51:53 AM
i hope your done making inappropriate sigs
tunngle is always gonna lag
have fun in SWBF2 anyder

I'm sorry I'll make a 212 signature with the swastika symbol in it,
I'm sure you won't have any problems with that?

I never lag on PLA, better fix your internet if you lag using tunngle!

Quote from: GoreVAÐA on December 24, 2013, 08:16:07 AM
I corrected myself as well silly pud,
And yea you're correct you said Nazi symbolism without the capital N.

Waiting for an admin to lock this because of me and you, shame isn't it...
Symbolism that still is against forum rules and shameful, I can tell english isn't your strongest language. PS QQdar

Quote from: GoreVAÐA on December 24, 2013, 08:06:18 AM
Taking my post out of context...

you're*

Glad to help!
nice qq considering you had the same misspelling.

Quote from: GoreVAÐA on December 24, 2013, 07:32:47 AM
Women...

One swastika*
Counting numbers can be trying I know, but I'm glad to help!
I never said you had multiple swastikas. Like I said FC is not like that.

Quote from: GoreVAÐA on December 24, 2013, 08:06:18 AM
I never lag on PLA, better fix your internet if you lag using tunngle!
oh my internet is fine, much faster than tunngle in fact. mine's already fixed lol enjoy teh lags.

December 24, 2013, 08:16:07 AM #8 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 08:22:36 AM by GoreVAÐA
Quote from: Phobos on December 24, 2013, 08:10:22 AM
nice qq considering you had the same misspelling.
I never said you had multiple swastikas. Like I said FC is not like that.

They only bad mouth everyone on a website where people outside of FC can't respond, and act politically correct where they know they'll get banned.

And yea you're correct, you said nazi symbolism, but it's fun to argue with you because you always have to get last post and be right.

I mean I could say complete gibberish and you'd still post something pertaining to me.

P.S.

gaydar

Well I'm right about what I said, you always have to flame to feel good tho don't ya? Hoping the mods clean this thread up soon. And FC follows the rules and only bad mouths those hostile towards us in the first place. None of this is related to anyders thread though.

Quote from: GoreVAÐA on December 24, 2013, 08:16:07 AM
They only bad mouth everyone on a website where people outside of FC can't respond, and act politically correct where they know they'll get banned.

And yea you're correct, you said nazi symbolism, but it's fun to argue with you because you always have to get last post and be right.

I mean I could say complete gibberish and you'd still post something pertaining to me.

P.S.

gaydar

December 24, 2013, 08:32:26 AM #10 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 08:42:45 AM by GoreVAÐA
Quote from: Phobos on December 24, 2013, 08:21:03 AM
Well I'm right about what I said, you always have to flame to feel good tho don't ya? Hoping the mods clean this thread up soon. And FC follows the rules and only bad mouths those hostile towards us in the first place. None of this is related to anyders thread though.

If you get last post you'll just be proving my point
You should use my quote in your signature since it's so outrageous and slanderous.
If you want any more lemme know, since I need to flame to feel good.

I'm fat and lonely, hideous and scary.

Go ahead, take that out of context as well.

P.S.

Gotta get fatter, so this is my last response lovey.
Chubby needs to eat.

Yes, everyone take it easy.

I was in the car for 12 hours yesterday and did not try to check the website...

To Anyder:  sorry you are leaving, but we will continue (or not); really no need to put the rest of us down; we all know what happened when gamespy shut down, but the truth is the community was barely hanging on before that.

To Fizz:  don't start crap.  If I have to, I will restrict your posting capabilities.

To Phobos:  please don't take their bait.

To everyone else:  Phobos goes out of his way to not cause issues here, but get's baited into a retaliation.  Don't start trouble with him and he won't cause trouble here.

To Unit33:  thanks for locking this thread

To all:  have a good Christmas Eve.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet