Thoughts on Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Started by Gold Man, December 24, 2013, 06:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The [spoiler]Order 66[/spoiler] arc was pretty good, it reminded the viewer that the Clone army is essentially compromised of brain-washed slaves.

Yea I think the entire season was a prelude to Episode III that foreshadowed what would happen. The inhibiter chip arc was very sad (Those who watched it understand why). I thought that they could have dragged out the Sifo-Dias episode into a arc and shown what "really" happened to him. As for the Yoda arc I thought it was good but I think it copies a bit of the Force Planet arc and all of those cameos to the episodes starts to get a bit annoying after a while. But overall I thought it was a good season, it's a shame LucasArts never got to air it.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

im actually pretty happy about the yoda arc because theres a possiblity that the priestesses were WHILLS! :3 maybe idk but noones ever seen them before so that would mark the first possible appearance of that race

Quote from: hellish hellbird on March 11, 2014, 04:02:05 PM
im actually pretty happy about the yoda arc because theres a possiblity that the priestesses were WHILLS! :3 maybe idk but noones ever seen them before so that would mark the first possible appearance of that race

I may be a Star Wars fan myself, but what exactly are Whills? The term sounds vaguely familiar, I think I found it in a Wookieepedia article a while back.

Quote from: Gold Man on March 11, 2014, 06:07:24 PM
I may be a Star Wars fan myself, but what exactly are Whills? The term sounds vaguely familiar, I think I found it in a Wookieepedia article a while back.
The 'Journal of the Whills' appears in the original Star Wars novelisation... George Lucas was initially going to link the SW universe with our own using the Whills as kind of super-space-story tellers.
So essentially the Whills are some kind of ancient race that document the history (and the future) of the SW universe.

Quote from: Unit 33 on March 12, 2014, 12:21:22 AM
The 'Journal of the Whills' appears in the original Star Wars novelisation... George Lucas was initially going to link the SW universe with our own using the Whills as kind of super-space-story tellers.
So essentially the Whills are some kind of ancient race that document the history (and the future) of the SW universe.

Ah, I see. So sort of like a "Father Time" type of figure.

Hmm, never knew that! Then again, the novelizations of the Star Wars films always had their differences from the actual films.

Quote from: Gold Man on March 12, 2014, 07:42:58 AM
Ah, I see. So sort of like a "Father Time" type of figure.

I think the more Father Time would be the celestials which are rumored to turn into the ones....but why would there only be three celestials... Unless they evolve or change into seperate emotions like how the daughter was light and the son was dark and how the priestesses had different faces showing different feelings which would make sense if celestials turned into multiple beings like that rather than individual beings

My totally unbiased opinion: i didnt like it :/
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios