Believe 25% of it
0 (0%)
Believe 50% of it
0 (0%)
Believe 75% of it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 18, 2014, 11:51:43 AM

My brother has this poster in his kitchen, do you believe it? [spoiler]http://thestigfacts.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/cropped-somesay1.jpg[/spoiler]
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on March 15, 2014, 11:49:36 AM
My brother has this poster in his kitchen, do you believe it? [spoiler]http://thestigfacts.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/cropped-somesay1.jpg[/spoiler]
Do to legal reason I will have to tell you to that link of that picture of me off.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Josh your a 14yr old in Wisconsin, not the next Chuck Norris that wears a white racing suit and lives in the UK.

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on March 15, 2014, 12:47:59 PM
Josh your a 14yr old in Wisconsin, not the next Chuck Norris that wears a white racing suit and lives in the UK.

14 years old is different in Stig Years, and FYI, my name is The.

(On a serious note this knida stuff isn't worth a topic...)

I was going to move this topic, however I immediately realised it doesn't belong anywhere.
Perhaps you should have instead posted the image in the 'Funny Random Pics' thread.

Quote from: Unit 33 on March 15, 2014, 01:46:09 PM
I was going to move this topic, however I immediately realised it doesn't belong anywhere.
Perhaps you should have instead posted the image in the 'Funny Random Pics' thread.

And on that bombshell...                              (Sorry, I had to)

I honestly have no idea what this is about, but I'm going out on a limb here and saying that this "Stig" character is from Top Gear (which I've never seen), and sounds like Chuck Norris' distant relative.

I'm not voting that poll, only because it's pointless. :P

Quote from: Gold Man on March 15, 2014, 03:00:09 PM
I honestly have no idea what this is about, but I'm going out on a limb here and saying that this "Stig" character is from Top Gear (which I've never seen), and sounds like Chuck Norris' distant relative.

I am a character in Top Gear that is used to test vehicles to put them onto a lap time leader board. Before the main host (Jeremy Clarkson) introduces me, he says something like," Some say that he is confused by stairs, something else blah blah blah, But all we know is he called The Stig!". Also Chuckles Norris got nothing on me.

Top Gear is a great show (The British version, not the American version) and is sorta stupid yet fun. One time Led attacked them by throwing rocks and calling in "The boys".

It's essentially a more trigger happy version of Myth Busters, and a tad more childish as well.

Yea my brother loves the British show since he's in college and a mechanic, he records it and watches it all day whenever he's home. I think that Stig's somehow realated to Ol' Chucky.