I'm baccckkkk!

Started by Mac, February 13, 2014, 02:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 13, 2014, 02:28:06 PM Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 02:39:25 PM by Mac
Hello!  :cheer:

Back again, kind of lurking.

I fired up the ol' SWBF on my old PowerPC Mac and found that hey, I'm not THAT rusty. I'd love to play some multiplayer if there are enough people around.

For those who don't know me, I've been around on and off since 2008 when the MacXgamers and Weili was the host. Wow, how times have changed.

Hit me up if you want to play. I'm pretty sure my router is still port forwarded so I can host DC.

Cheers!

Mac

EDIT: Ps found my old signature and avatar on my photobucket. booya.

It would be nice to see you again in-game.  I'm fairly certain that DC's wont work anymore though, unless we can get openspy to work for us.

Basically, DCs went through Gamespy and Gamespy shut us down.

:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

http://youtu.be/EZVLUHi9eXA?t=11m26s

Hey old BF1 Mac player, heres how to play on multiplayer now:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5511.0
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: Buckler on February 13, 2014, 03:18:23 PM
It would be nice to see you again in-game.  I'm fairly certain that DC's wont work anymore though, unless we can get openspy to work for us.

Basically, DCs went through Gamespy and Gamespy shut us down.

:cheers:

Oh yeah, I remember that. It was due,  BF 1 isn't a moneymaker for GameSpy anymore.

Does Tunnngle work with Macs?

EDIT: Just checked out the website. Looks like I'm stuck playing through GameRanger.

Quote from: Mac on February 13, 2014, 03:25:47 PM
Oh yeah, I remember that. It was due,  BF 1 isn't a moneymaker for GameSpy anymore.

Does Tunnngle work with Macs?

EDIT: Just checked out the website. Looks like I'm stuck playing through GameRanger.

I may not know ya, but I've seen a look at your old posts on here. Welcome back! :P

As far as Tunngle on Mac, Kit Fisto tried to do this a while back, with no success. Sorry man. :(

Quote from: Gold Man on February 13, 2014, 03:32:02 PM
I may not know ya, but I've seen a look at your old posts on here. Welcome back! :P

As far as Tunngle on Mac, Kit Fisto tried to do this a while back, with no success. Sorry man. :(

Well. if anyone has a Mac that isn't running Mavericks, I'd love to play you on Gameranger.

A guy I know, ZipZAP43, says he plays on a mac, I'm not sure how he got tunngle to work on a Mac.

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on February 13, 2014, 03:52:09 PM
Have a spare Windows installation disk or ISO:
https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/info/slug/desktop_end_user_computing/vmware_fusion/5_0

I wish, I only have 6 gigs of space left on my computer. Lord knows where all of my hard drive space went.

IAS sig giving me feelings I thought I didnt have anymore. I'll try and find a swbf disc sometime

Yea I know the feeling, it seemed like it all disappeared around 2 years ago, hmmm thats about the time I got the BF2 Mod Tools... eh i'll figure out what happened eventually

I was going to give a nice welcome back, but you use a mac. So no nice welcome.  :P

[spoiler]Messing with ya, I don't even know why I typed that. I have nothing against mac users. Heck I have never even used a Mac. Or even know anything about them really...[/spoiler]

So I guess here is the nice welcome.

Welcome.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Josh you need some Mac sympathy classes (Sorta like anger management but for Mac haters) there should be one coming up at your Apple store (Have fun learning how to use a iPad with about 10 old people :D)

Quote from: Blade on February 13, 2014, 04:43:06 PM
IAS sig giving me feelings I thought I didnt have anymore. I'll try and find a swbf disc sometime

I don't have the disc anymore, I just mount it using toast titanium now.

I dont have it downloaded on this comp. If theres a way I can, tell me lets do it.