Death Star II: Emperor's Throne Room (SWBF2 Conversion)

Started by Maveritchell, July 22, 2012, 05:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very nice looking map, it would be interesting to have this at the next DC to see how it's 'death match' style works online. It's also good to see sensible reinforcements on a mod map. ;)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I tried this through LAN with my little bro and there seems to be  problem, whichever team the human players are on gets however many AI you chose in the settings, but the team with no human players gets the amount set by the creator ( 10 or 12 ). So I think to do this it would have to be a DC with AI on battlefield at like 6? But then the rest of the maps would be boring...

Yes I meant the map assets. Why not?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on July 26, 2012, 10:33:20 AM
Yes I meant the map assets. Why not?

Because I don't make a lot of outdoor, wide-open maps, I don't end up making a lot of "lego"-type pieces. Most of my assets are all usable only really for the specific purpose they were designed for.

So there are a couple reasons - one, I don't think that most of my assets are usable in a flexible matter (i.e. they would only be valuable for recreating this exact map) and two, I don't think my assets fit style- or quality-wise with stock assets (the stock assets are by and large better), and I don't think they'd look very good paired with stock assets.