Picture of your pet!

Started by Kit Fisto, July 22, 2012, 10:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Inspired from tirpider's topic. Post a picture of your pet(s)!
I'll start, her name is Bella and she rolls around on the ground outside.  ???
[spoiler]
She's also a little overweight!  :shrug:[/spoiler]

What's your pet?!  :tu:

My cat Topaz He likes cat nip xD
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

I have loads of pets like the one in my profile picture. They sometimes attack me and I might well eat them but they're sort of pets. :) I also have 2 cats and 2 labradors  - the least intelligent dog there is.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

This is my alarm clock, Seiko:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
She has no schedule (like me) and owns everything.

Woa Tirp! Your cat looks very cool! It's like the opposite color fur than mine!  :blink:

I had a cat until a few months ago called Pod that lived to 20 years old with only 3 legs but I can't find a picture :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I had a cat until she went missing a couple months back.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Name of my cat, was Murka, and she tragicaly die, few years ago. (some dog kill her). My mom say, she do not let me have another cat, becouse she do not want to cry any more, about cat's.
Murka was my realy good friend, and I miss her till today... :bye:
Sorry for the sad story...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

July 23, 2012, 05:44:03 AM #9 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:49:12 AM by [TWA] Scàrecròw
My dog <33

Jessi

OMG, im to stupid to include a picture xD   im sorry

>> http://www.uploadagent.de/files/1343047510/jessi.jpg <<

3 years old :)

Quote from: Sereja on July 23, 2012, 04:43:35 AM
Name of my cat, was Murka, and she tragicaly die, few years ago. (some dog kill her). My mom say, she do not let me have another cat, becouse she do not want to cry any more, about cat's.
Murka was my realy good friend, and I miss her till today... :bye:
Sorry for the sad story...
That's really sad! It's like a Disney story but without the happy ending!  :'(

August 01, 2012, 01:00:08 PM #11 Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 06:53:20 PM by Ten Numb
I have 2 dogs :D

oh and chickens too
dwe

I had 2 chickens also about 8 years ago! Having chickens is actually quite an experience! At least for me it was...