Something you'd like to see in a Star Wars game..

Started by Snake, July 16, 2012, 11:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I want to see some realism! (By realism I mean if Star Wars was real it'd be more like the real Star Wars if that makes sense..) I hate having to shoot someone with a blaster a thousand times before they die.. It should be one hit and your "rocked" and you limp around til you get medical attention and 2 hits and you're dead. There should also be damage areas (ex: Lower legs/arms = 4 hit kill, upper legs/shoulder area = 3 hit kill, lower torso = 2 hit kill, upper torso/neck/head = 1 hit kill) Also I think there should be Assassin Creed style animations for kills. Like for Jedi and Sith and also any other kind of melee, even melee with a blaster! And I want a Star Wars game (1313 might satisfy me in this) with better overall animation and movement. Death should be ragdoll, SWBF death anims are annoying..

=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Other than a re-release of SWBF to get some more players I would like to see a good strategy game similar to the Total War series or some sort of open world game where you 'live' in the star wars galaxy.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

July 20, 2012, 12:42:50 PM #2 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 12:44:25 PM by Unit_33
SWBF 3....

I'm bored of being a Jedi or Sith. I prefer shooting lasers. Also large scale battles are exciting.

What Unit said.

More "pew pew" (Player driven combat) and less "Super Press Space To Win" (Storyline on rails [cough.. Force Unleashed])

Ever tried Dark Forces? I'm serious it may be old but it has the game-play you lot are talking about and you can pick up a copy for cheap on Steam.

Dark Forces was great.
It is certainly a bit dated with regards to the graphics, but had good gameplay.

It was the first 3d (2.5d really) fps for Star Wars. There were Doom mods, but they weren't really that good.

Quote from: SleepKiller on July 20, 2012, 06:23:09 PM
Ever tried Dark Forces? I'm serious it may be old but it has the game-play you lot are talking about and you can pick up a copy for cheap on Steam.

Yeah I've played most of them back in the day, as they were released on the Mac.