[ICW] Week 1

Started by Oven, July 15, 2012, 08:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
well i guess we are going to have to not attack anyone from kamino this week. So Sha Zam how does this Saturday at 8pm Berlin time 2pm EST a 6v6 maybe? ;)
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

Quote from: (212)Arrow on July 23, 2012, 05:11:37 PM
well i guess we are going to have to not attack anyone from kamino this week. So Sha Zam how does this Saturday at 8pm Berlin time 2pm EST a 6v6 maybe? ;)
Why? Is it not possible to do the match tomorrow or wednesday?

Because Sha Zam said he would like to be present during the battle but due to his football pratices his week is full O_o i think if we could have the rematch wenedsay would be excellent  :D
>>>----Arrow------>

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on July 22, 2012, 07:34:36 PM
I will not be able to compete in any battles from 7:00am-6:00pm Monday-Friday CST due to my football practice schedule.
Frost is online alot, I will be online at the times stated above (approx) Today or tomorrow would be awesome. :)

wendesday 2pm est?  :shrug:
>>>----Arrow------>

July 23, 2012, 08:09:15 PM #80 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:12:02 PM by ✫Şђã·Żäм✫
...Sometimes I wonder about you. ::)

As stated above, I will not be available from about 7:00am to 6:00pm CST. 2:00 EST is 1:00 CST, I will not be online then.

Tomorrow or Thursday from 7:00pm-9:00 would be the best time, but I am a little flexible with my schedule.

EDIT: Hmm, that would be awfully late for you... time restraints are a bummer.

Sorry 212 cant work with your scheudle  :'(
>>>----Arrow------>

In regards to the rematch, I will be available today from about 2-4 PM EST, and then I won't be available until Friday. I might not be available on Friday either. Honestly, I think we should just cancel the rematch and give Kamino to 212. They only have one other planet...
I just can't seem to stay away...

If you are planning a re-match I would get the server sorted out in advance that last one was very laggy then crashed (I appreciate 212 hosting though :) ).
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

So Sha zam and comfrost are not availible this week till the weekend O_o oh geez rematch will have to be weekend...
>>>----Arrow------>

If other YAK and ELK want to rematch without us, I suppose they could. Just make sure to have an Admin present, since neither YAK or ELK representatives will be there.

Please decide soon.  :ohmy:
>>>----Arrow------>

I am posting because Im tired of this back and forth and no decision being made. So lets Be clear, Sha-zam is ok to have the battle if him and comfrost cant make it. We need to know if Yak/ELK can have at least 4 players on wed, thur, or friday. and if an admin is available one of those days? The server isnt an issue as long as we let gdh92 know in decent time before the battle. Or Sha-Zam and comfrost need to discuss if they still want to delcare a rematch. Thanks and if i broke a rule by posting i will remove myself from the tournament. - Norris

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on July 24, 2012, 08:32:06 PM
I am posting because Im tired of this back and forth and no decision being made. So lets Be clear, Sha-zam is ok to have the battle if him and comfrost cant make it. We need to know if Yak/ELK can have at least 4 players on wed, thur, or friday. and if an admin is available one of those days? The server isnt an issue as long as we let gdh92 know in decent time before the battle. Or Sha-Zam and comfrost need to discuss if they still want to delcare a rematch. Thanks and if i broke a rule by posting i will remove myself from the tournament. - Norris

Everyone is encouraged to post in these threads.

I had hoped for a resolution by tonight so that the victor could make battle plans. At this point, I don't care how you guys resolve it. You can do a 1v1, 2v2, ..., planetary trades, under-the-table-deals...If you guys want an admin to attend a match, just talk to them. Here are active admin xfires one more time:

ovenlovesyou
wildisbeast
jammy19
rtlbuckler

Suffice it to say that in the future, if a battle's results are contested, they must be contested immediately after the game ends, by messaging one of the ingame admins over xfire.

I think we should have rock paper siccsors contest :XD: But I don't think we can fit a rematch.... maybe a 2v2? but i think that will be too um boring and useless :( In my opinion I think 212 should keep Kamino.
>>>----Arrow------>