[ICW] Week 1

Started by Oven, July 15, 2012, 08:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 22, 2012, 11:27:39 AM #60 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 11:38:26 AM by (212)Arrow
Oven, Sha Zam, ; I think a rematch will be possible on Monday 7/23/12 We will not fight on Sunday. It can be a 4v4 Same time 2pm EST 8pm Berlin time. With what ever changes need to be made to make the match as fair as possible :) Although I'm not sure how many members will show.
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

Quote from: (212)Arrow on July 22, 2012, 11:27:39 AM
Oven, Sha Zam, ; I think a rematch will be possible on Monday 7/23/12 We will not fight on Sunday. It can be a 4v4 Same time 2pm EST 8pm Berlin time. With what ever changes need to be made to make the match as fair as possible :) Although I'm not sure how many members will show.
I don't know about the rest of the ELKs, but I should be able to make it at that time.
I just can't seem to stay away...

If you want a YAK I can be there. I think It's 7pm u.k. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Alright here are the screenshots for the battles. For some reason my Xfire didn't capture the Endor battle, but FC won that one. Jamman said he had a screenshot of it.

http://i.imgur.com/0InNF.png

http://i.imgur.com/BcRHd.png

Yes, very good battles fought today. Congrats to those who won, its quite the competitive tournament.

Just a reminder, if an admin is observing the game and is clearly doing so by being spawned as a jet on a roof out of combat in prone position, do not shoot the admin, especially if the admin had already asked you not to.

And please remember, letter H. under Rules of Engagement.

the map looks great Unit 33 and Phobos  :D I was wondering if there is a version of the map that has the clan names over the planets they hold?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

July 22, 2012, 05:34:35 PM #67 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 05:41:52 PM by Phobos
Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on July 22, 2012, 05:20:54 PM
the map looks great Unit 33 and Phobos  :D I was wondering if there is a version of the map that has the clan names over the planets they hold?
unit 33 and i were discussing this, one of us will try to make it at some point soon. it would be updated every week after the weekend battles.

here is my endor battle screenshot
(note: high resolution)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I will not be able to compete in any battles from 7:00am-6:00pm Monday-Friday CST due to my football practice schedule. Hopefully we can plan our battles this weekend (12:00 and 2:00pm CST for our battles is best for most members to participate) If I miss any battles, good luck YAK and ELK!

Congratulations to all clans for a good Week 1. Almost everybody gained new ground and from here on out all battles will be clan-on-clan.

Week 2 Thread contains a summary of the new galactic landscape. You may announce battles there between now and Wednesday at 12 central.

I don't think there has been an offical battle made yet... Is there going to be ELK present for the 4v4? I think the battle should be soon someone needs to lauch attacks from Kamino!  :xmastim:
>>>----Arrow------>

Quote from: [ELK]ComFrost on July 22, 2012, 01:39:39 PM
I don't know about the rest of the ELKs, but I should be able to make it at that time.
Scratch that, I won't be available today until at least 7 or 8 PM EST. If you guys still want to do the battle, that's fine with me I just won't be able to make it.
I just can't seem to stay away...

2:30pm EST There was no ICW admins online and due to no ICW Kamino server being I thought it was best to call off the 212vELK rematch.... I would like somthing done  :wacko:
>>>----Arrow------>

There was no official battle taking place at that time. Shazam said he would talk to you about rematch times, and you guys would do it at a time when an ICW admin is online. I assume you have all admins added so that you can talk to them over xfire. I can't do it during the week.

I think you and shazam both know the rules pretty well so if you can pull off a fair fight for which the outcome is agreed upon by both representatives, then you may do it without an admin.

I was planning on a 4v4 at the soonest time possible. I want ComFrost and myself present (and two others, obviously) and also 4 of your members. Nixo, Vixx, and you are online a lot. Can you make sure they can participate? (and find one more member)