Best SWBF2 map

Started by Kit Fisto, July 06, 2012, 10:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm wondering in your ( people who have SWBF2) opinion which ground map is the best? Excluding endor, hoth, Jabba, mos eisley, naboo, and yavin IV because they are Basically the same layout with little things changed.

Utapau for me. It's just quite good. Although I generally dislike many of the SWBF2 maps for being so "claustrophobic".

I rarely play SWBF2, but I liked Utapau more than any other map. Although, I like the Scum/Strike BF1 conversion of it better. I generally don't like BF2...I guess I'm just a stickler for BF1.

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on July 06, 2012, 11:02:21 AM
I rarely play SWBF2, but I liked Utapau more than any other map. Although, I like the Scum/Strike BF1 conversion of it better. I generally don't like BF2...I guess I'm just a stickler for BF1.
Wait, the scum/ strike convo of utapau has BETTER gameplay than SWBF2!!

I like Mustafar the best, I always enjoy maps with lots of corridors and corners you can duck in out of. Thats probably because I nearly always play as rocket.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on July 06, 2012, 11:25:52 AM
Wait, the scum/ strike convo of utapau has BETTER gameplay than SWBF2!!

I think all converted BF2 maps are better on BF1. I like the gameplay of BF1. There is rarely a time where I like a map better on BF2 if it has been converted to BF1. Like I said:

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on July 06, 2012, 11:02:21 AM
I generally don't like BF2...I guess I'm just a stickler for BF1.

Yay for SWBF 1!! The Better battlefront.

Yes, I think, all what creators need to do with sequell, it is upgrade memory of SWBF1, add some new abilitys and maps. That's it. But they create totaly new game, with many bugs and annoyng things.
Beside, many good modders is now modding for SWBF2 only, and SWBF1 loose many new possible mods.
My favorite SWBF2 map? Hard to choose, but probably Tantivie IV. Just a nostalgy for first film...
Still, if I someday try convert another SWBF2 map, I probably start from Utapau. It is very exotic, and beautyfull map, I think...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: