How to enable Fake Console

Started by SleepKiller, May 21, 2011, 02:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Posted this on GT last night as a response to a questing asked be jdee so since he is not on GT I'm posting it here as well(Also because this site is just awesome) enjoy.

Download the script here http://www.mediafire.com/?u9va7na0v92b9oa and put it in your interface tools data\Common\munged and fake console will become enabled.

A note only one (how ever many you have) command will not crash the main exe. I'll try fixing it to get more commands in it.

Fake console like SPTest? If so, what commands can be used?

my assumption is that it is the 1.3 beta commands?  is that right?

If so, you can boot a player via chat, end the map, set a new map, etc.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

no. it is a script extracted from the shell.lvl ifs_pause(something). this is included in the common.lvl, its what battlebelk changed to get the freecam working (i believe) and extracting it from the shell (maybe he edited it) enables it in game. as of now it is limited in function. a test video of it (1/5 only work toggleholos)

The script is a common.lvl script and it is a edited version of BattleBelks one that he used to enable FreeCam.

May 22, 2011, 10:54:23 AM #5 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:43:04 AM by Zombie Hotel Developer
Wow. I knew the common.lvl had so much potential. Soon we won't even need trainers, all the functions can be enabled from the fake console. This will only work with nondedicated though won't it?

I just tested this in game. Multi player does not work. The holos disable only works in single player and the others crash. I know there is a way to fix this.

oh, thanks for posting this here i tried doing the same thing with a bf2 script and got the same result.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Yeah but the BF2 Script is buggy, I tried it weeks ago.

I dont really understand what it does, what we can do with this?
Can someone explain me?