Where do i put the nick changer.....

Started by {212}FrenchFryZ, September 25, 2012, 04:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi Guys, Im such a noob at this i dont know where to put the simplest things....Could someone plz tell me where i put the nick changer....im sure someone else will want to know how as well!! so Thanks!

You dont need put it in a special place,just put in your desktop or in your folder,then double click in it and you should see a new symbol in the same place where it shows the time ( normally in the right corner). Which nickchanger your using? In mine you just need right click in the symbol,Nickname eingeben,put your name and click ok.

Hmmm well i have the one recomended by Buckler in the Nick Changer Forum Started by penguin....
I downloaded it and when i click on it it goes to internet then shuts internet down.... I put it in the 7zip and it just made a 7zip version and when i click on that it asks me what to open it with.... So idk what it is doing ....

I do the same thing as Disciple...it gets boring   :shrug:

or you can save it as a quick launch icon.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I am trying to use BattleBelk's and when i click on it, it opens internet then closes....i have a windows 7 hp labtop with this affect anything in the file? It wont do anything....

The icon does not open the internet. 

Check again to see what is going on.  Since this program writes a specific memory location, you may see some anti-virus warning (dont worry, its ok) but I'm not sure why it "opens the internet" for you.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Well what it says is Nickchanger but next to it where there is a icon it is the internet explorer icon....idk why but most of the files i download are like that  :( So i have no idea what to do it says its a rar file do i need anything to deal with that? this doesnt make sence to me at all it seems that im the only one who has this proble  :confused: