Scariest Roller Coaster You Have Been On?

Started by Helios, November 03, 2012, 03:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For me it was Kingda-Ka that steep drop, the speed it was going at, I thought I wouldve pooped my pants!!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

You should probably state the theme park because I have no clue what Kingda-Ka is.  :rofl:

Well I have a weak stomach and can't really handle those types of rides but if I had to chose one that would be the "scariest" would have to be California Screamin' at Disney's California Adventures. ( DIRECTLY across Disnyland CA )

My favorite ride of all time is Star Tours in Disneyland CA.  ;) Another advantage of living in SoCal, I'm close to all types of theme parks!  :cheer:

It was at Six flags back like 4 years ago.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Nothing compares to the terror of the LADYBIRD in Light-water Valley.

Essentially the theme park was hired out for schools/colleges one day and we decided to go on this kids ride called the "Ladybird,"
it's a relatively short ride (1.5 minutes-ish), but the operator wouldn't let us off so we kept going around for about 15 minutes.
That was scary.

Quote from: ComSharpshot on November 03, 2012, 03:15:07 PM
For me it was Kingda-Ka that steep drop, the speed it was going at, I thought I wouldve pooped my pants!!

LOL, New Jersey.

I live near a bunch of theme parks like Busch gardens, Universal, and Disney World that all have some great roller coasters, but i have to say the scariest one is SheiKra at Busch gardens. You take a 200 foot journey to the top, head to the first drop and the ride stalls you over the edge for about 15 seconds before you plummet down a 90 degree drop at 70 mph. I do enjoy the floor less factor too, which makes it even better.