Most Online Ever

Started by Helios, October 28, 2012, 03:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
In December of 2010 or 2009 we have had 155 online the most online up to date, what if we could all log onto this site ona certain date and time and Set a new record for this site? I know probably sounds like a joke but wouldn't it be cool to look at the forum stats and see most online ever and think"I was part of that"?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Yes, that record comes from the MPCgamers days.  I'll have to ask Jedikiller if it is possible to reset it, or how he got it to happen.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Lol, I thought up the EXACT same thing! I would do it.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I would! It doesn't take too much to log onto the site.

There is one problem with the idea. People live in different places! So finding a perfect time may be very hard. I suggest making this a poll to know where people live so we can get an accurate estimate on the perfect time.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Then if you are posting here the add your time zone along with your post... Im EST.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Here is some info for you:

we have about 30 registered users log in each day, but only about 100-120 per week.  (which is probably pretty good, all things considered)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I'd come if I remembered. I don't come here quite as often as I used to...  :td:

I'm CST.
I just can't seem to stay away...

We should have a new poll over time zones because it's more graphically interesting than "X is in Y".

Quote from: Buckler on October 28, 2012, 04:20:03 PM
Yes, that record comes from the MPCgamers days.  I'll have to ask Jedikiller if it is possible to reset it, or how he got it to happen.
I think I remember when that happened...everybody went friggin insane.
Posts were going up like every minute, it was too much for even the spambots macbeezle and bomb to handle  :P

I don't think that record will be broken here, this is a nice, decently sized community, but we don't have that many people ready to log in at once.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever