Who will win the world series

Started by Black Water, October 11, 2012, 03:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Joseph on October 12, 2012, 10:00:24 PM
That was the most beautiful game of baseball I've watched since Game 6 of the WS last year. Did I mention that PETE KOZMA WENT TO MY HIGH SCHOOL?!

The NLCS will be a fantastic series.

Insanity.
The Giants now have home field advantage throughout the postseason, I believe, but the way the Cardinals played... man, can't take anything for granted; what a comeback! Are you kidding me? That happened? Man.  It's going to be crazy.  Each team has the momentum: the Giants made history, coming back from 0-2 and the Cardinals just [pooped] on the team that may very well have the best rotation in the game.  All I wanted was for the winner to be tired.  What team will San Francisco be playing? An invigorated, electric St. Louis club.  Bring it on. 

(As an aside, if you need one, I can point you towards a stream.)

Yea that was a good game, i personally wanted the Nats to win though :D

I'm Pushing for Detroit. They crushed the yanks, I think that momentum will sail them through to sweet victory

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: Joseph on October 19, 2012, 09:31:27 AM
cardinals in 7
Detroit in 6

good series SF, you clearly deserved to win

GIANTS WIN!!!!!!! I just saw it!!!! extra innings and Romo with the save.!!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: