What is your favorite Mlb team? :D

Started by Black Water, September 28, 2012, 06:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What is your favorite major league baseball team? Mine is the Atlanta braves, they live the closest to be and i watch about 100 of their games per year :cheers:

The NL West division champion San Francisco Giants.

NL wild card braves :D , i hope we see each other in the postseaon, Braves > Giants :P we have 91-65 record i think

2 Times Defending AL Champions Texas Rangers
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Yeah they are pretty good with Josh Hamilton and other batters oo , don't see why they don't have 100 wins :P

lol , but they will win the World Series :P

Nah, what are the chances of them being AL chamipons 3 times in a row? Slim. Maybe the Yankees :D

Yankee suck, they will get owned by Yu Darvish and Matt Harrison :P

Lol, i knew someone would say that...as always on mlb memes, and Yu is kind of overrated,...i can't remeber the names of the rest...oh yea Holland and................

The Los Angeles Dodgers. The Los Angeles part is all you need to have to respect them! :P

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 28, 2012, 07:29:07 PM
The Los Angeles Dodgers. The Los Angeles part is all you need to have to respect them! :P

Well, you haven't been mathematically eliminated... yet.

Quote from: [FC]Elite on September 28, 2012, 07:04:10 PM
2 Times Defending AL Champions Texas Rangers

:)

Quote from: [FC]Elite on September 28, 2012, 07:19:11 PM
Yankee suck, they will get owned by Yu Darvish and Matt Harrison :P

Yeah, about that... I don't think they'll make it past the Tigers. I think Detroit is the scariest team from the American League going into the playoffs (the Angels, who I picked to win the West, probably would have a better ability to make some noise, but they have a tough road in front of them).

I don't watch MLB much, but when I do, I always watch The St. Louis Cardinals. I live closer to the Royals, but I don't really like them. :shrug:

This gives me an idea for a much better poll... :P

I don't think Detroit is that good, the White Sox are more dangerous.

I would have thought the dodgers would dominate with Matt Kemp, Adrian Gonzo, and Hanley, apparently not :( , and i also thought Angels would dominate...Albert isn't really having a "bad" year :P . I think Detriot is better cus they have Miguel and Prince, Dunn has been quiet lately in the windy city...

Quote from: [FC]Elite on September 28, 2012, 07:37:47 PM
I don't think Detroit is that good, the White Sox are more dangerous.

Detroit has a better 1-2 punch, with Verlander, followed by Scherzer, leading the league in Ks and Fister a suitable number three--you can win the World Series with just three or so pitchers, if everything goes out right.  I also think they have a more potent lineup than the White Sox.