cloud city at night

Started by SteeSy, November 17, 2009, 06:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 17, 2009, 06:46:44 PM Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 08:16:26 PM by Buckler
cloud city at night

http://www.SWBFgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=72

cloud city with night sky and textures. chamber is white.

this mod it made by hissil
SteeSy

unique way he made it, i have the story and its funny.

Is it compatible online?
It would be quite fun to be able to play this mod and maybe the 501st skinmod or one of cull's mods online without other people having it.

November 18, 2009, 10:23:53 PM #3 Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 10:26:26 PM by keenmike
yes, very online compatible. one problem might be that enemy mines will blend in the floor in places. it is a fun modded shipped map. also the map comes with the height limit taken off and the out of bounds has no death.
Quote from: Jon415 on November 18, 2009, 04:38:45 PM
501st skinmod
cant be downloaded.

I have an old skinmod of the 501st- a little different but it makes the game load like 10 times slower-i might have deleted it :(
it also came with compatible rebel bf2 sides
Quoteone problem might be that enemy mines will blend in the floor in places
If this is true, what about the little red dots in the middle of the mines? Anyway, if the enemy mines blend in, then the friendly mines will also blend in, which means its all about whos more observant and who places better mines.

passion easy to escalate. cool to have this mod. for a battle one would need the original bespin or for a cleaner bespin try the bespin file in the RCC mod map.

So it will still work online?
I hpe it doesnt repair the glitches, i like those :)

my goal is not glitches, i am purley into the look of the city. if there is something to look at under the city then a glitch is a door way to get there.

then you know the glitch with the hole in the bottom of the map?

while this cloud city at night is a very cool glitch on its own, make a topic on what you want to talk about and i will be there.

Ah, nevermind.  you probly already know it.

glitching is fun especially in a map like this for the purpose of fun and to get to places never before imagined. this map has unlimited height and no death out of bounds. others will benefit from this without crash.

Where is the closest place you can get to a CP?  I once played a map that had capture reigons hex edited out (i think) but then captain rex somehow found a way to capture them and wouldnt tell us >.<