Activision Steam sale

Started by Jamman, May 03, 2015, 12:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Steam is having a nice sale for Activision games, mainly CoD. I have only played CoD2, like 8 years ago. Does anyone play the CoD games and recommend one? I am thinking Black Ops 2 for only 20$.

Any answer is greatly appreciated.

I regularly play Black Ops 2 on my PS3 now, and thoroughly enjoy Multiplayer. I'm not great at Zombies, and I haven't played the Campaign yet. (Mainly because I haven't had a good CoD campaign since CoD3.)

I would recommend Black Ops 2. It was CoD's first step into Post-Modern combat, and they really knocked it out of the park. As usual, you will find the fast-paced online play like in all CoD games, but there's just something about BO2 that makes it better than the others, in my own opinion... But yes, recommended.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I'm not big on any FPS games (I'm more for Third-Person and RPG), but I can say that BO2 was pretty good on PS3.  I really only played it with my brothers and their friends in Multiplayer and Zombies and by myself occasionally.  All in all, if you enjoy a well-done FPS and maybe even throw in a little for some pretty good DLCs, that's the game for you.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Black Ops2 is (in my opinion) the best game of the series to date. Advanced Warfare isn't super great, but if you enjoy a longer jump, its the game for you.  I don't know what your preference is, but Black Ops2 is my personal favorite.
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

The only thing good about COD is zombies.