Your Top Gaming Picks

Started by Ultimo, September 23, 2014, 07:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What are your top picks for Best Games you've played? I'm curious... And I'm posting my own Top Picks.

10: Call of Duty: Black Ops
9: Minecraft
8: Team Fortress 2
7: Skyrim
6: Carnivores ( 1, 2, & Ice Age )
5: ROBLOX
4: Combat Arms
3: Battlefield 3
2: Roller Coaster Tycoon ( Long time fan of the original game for PC )
1: Star Wars Battlefront ( Of course :P )
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

DeJaVu

1. Rodina (I'm totally obsessed with procedural generated game material right now.. HELP ME!)
2. Minecraft (again ^^)
3. Call Of Duty - Black Ops 2
4. Several Unity-Made horror games that I forget the name of
5. Battlefront, just cause of the nostalgia of my first FPS.

Also wish I could get a clean (morally) version of Watch Dogs...

1- Bioshock Infinite
2- Dishonored
3- Skyrim (with mods)
4- Borderlands 2
5- Bioshock 1
6- Fallout New Vegas

OTHER then the battlefronts (Which would be tied at first):

• Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Both of them)
  • Wizard101 & Pirate101
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic (The MMO)
  • Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
  • Star Wars: Empire at War
  • Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
  • Star Wars: Republic Commando
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Both)
  • Skylanders
  • Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
  • Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast
  • Burnout 3 & Revenge
  • Transformers: The Game (I don't really play the game, I just love destroying everything.  :P)
  • Star Trek: Elite Force
  • Star Wars: Episode III
  • Star Trek: Encounters, Conquest & Legacy
  • Star Wars: Rouge Squadron 2&3, Starfighter & Jedi Starfighter
  • Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing (Seriously!)

I really love all of these games:

1. Star Wars Battlefront 1   :cheer:
2. Age of Empires 2
3. Pokémon (competitive)
4. Team Fortress 2
5. Age of Empires 3

In no order; kotor 1 and 2, assassins creed games, battlefront 1 and 2, age of empires, medieval total war,  half life games,  skyrim,  portal, f1 2011, mx vs atv untamed and probably another hundred I've got stacked somewhere I keep meaning to replay :D
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Ultimo on September 23, 2014, 07:39:51 PM
What are your top picks for Best Games you've played? I'm curious... And I'm posting my own Top Picks.

2: Roller Coaster Tycoon ( Long time fan of the original game for PC )

You have good tastes, but the sequel was much better. Third one was terrible (imo) though.

----------------
10: Need for Speed Underground 2 (PC)

I love this game, by far the best NFS game ever released.

9: Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (PC)

I didn't play BF2 as much as I should have, but it is a lot of fun. SHame I can't get it working atm.

8: NHL '08 (PC)

I love this game, it is so much fun. The game also introduced me to Bayside, which alone could have put it one this list :P

7: Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (PC)

The best strategy game ever, I could play this for hours. I typically just end up trying to kill people because I suck at it so much.

6: Star Wars Republic Commando (PC)

I played so much instagib online, believe it or not I actually had skills. :P (Unlike battlefront) The good story mode also made me love this game.

5: Driver San Francisco (Xbox 360)

I owned at this game, I won pretty much every match I played online. I also got into the top 10s on the leaderboards. I don't play it anymore, but it is one of the greatest games I have played.

4: Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360)

I played so many hours of this game online (and some offline) that it deserves to be on this list. I bought my 360 just for this game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of these games are kinda hard to put in a list. So they are all pretty much tied for me. So the final three in no particular order:

SWBF1:

My first shooter game, the first game I played online, and the only shooter I love. Great community (Yes, that means you) good mods, and such a fun game to play.

Nascar racing 2003 Season:

I got this game such a long time ago. When I was younger I used to drive backwards on the track to see how many cars I could hit. Now I play it more like it should. I don't think there is another game I have logged more hours on.

KotOR 2:

Oh. My. Word. This is the only video game where I have actually grown attached to the characters. Heck, there is not even a TV show or movie that I care about the characters. The game was fun from beginning to end. The only gripe is how poorly the game ends, and the terrible canon ending. I just pretend that ending was never the REAL ending. I will forever live in denial.

Honorable Mentions:

KotOR 1: Haven't got far enough in the game to put it in the list. Super Mario Bros. 3: This game made me a gamer.

----
I wonder if Commander Awesome is a star wars fan.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

September 24, 2014, 06:43:48 AM #7 Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 11:06:13 AM by Gold Man
Top Picks (in no particular order)

1. Need For Speed: Underground 2 (GameCube, first racing game I played, still love it to this day)
2. Need For Speed: Carbon (GameCube, probably the best NFS of the series)
3. Need For Speed: World (PC, gotta grind like crazy to get good cars, but it's still fun)
4. Hawken (PC, a very fun mech shooter, kind of like Titanfall, but you're always in a mech)
5. Guns of Icarus Online (PC, awesome Steampunk, team-based game where you fly in an airship with araments, are of a group of 4, and have to destroy other airships to win. If you've played Air Buccaneers, it's that, but Steampunk'd)
6. Star Wars: Battlefronts I and II (for obvious reasons)
7. Pixel Gun 3D (iOS/Android/Windows/Amazon devices, Minecraft meets the shooting genre, more or less)

September 24, 2014, 09:57:02 AM #9 Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 10:32:46 AM by -RepublicCommando-
Okay Ultimo, I take it back.. THIS is the quote of the month.

--You're missing something, just reread it :P

Is the quote not loading or am I missing something...
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Righty dokey skip.

1. Star Wars: Battlefront (I am contractually obliged to name this as my favourite)
2. Team Fortress 2
3. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
4. Timesplitters 2 / 3
5. Shadow of the Colossus / Ico
6. Tyrian
7. Call of Duty 2
8. Fistful of Frags

Halo Reach and 3
Garry's Mod
Battlefield 4
Battlefront 1 and 2 (Do I realy need to explain?)
Assassin's Creed 4 and Revelation
Minecraft
Halo 4
CoD Ghosts (Minus the 6 year olds on the kinect mic and the tryhards.)
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

September 24, 2014, 11:39:54 AM #13 Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 11:41:46 AM by Joseph

Oh darn, I forgot Metal Slug.
Great art style, HEAVY MACHINE GUN and terribly addicting.