Hello everyone

Started by Eetterinakki, June 12, 2016, 04:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, I'm Eetterinakki.

I've joined this site because I've loved the Battlefront games ever since I got the first game on Xbox about a decade ago.

Recently I have been playing lots of Battlefront II on the GameRanger servers and I was thinking of getting into Battlefront 1 as well, and as I was looking for alternative ways to play online now that they've ended the GameSpy service, I found this site.

I am and have been a member of some video game and modding related forums, but I do not have experience in modding the Battlefront games.

Looking forward to getting acquainted and enjoying these classic games  :tu:

Welcome here my friend !! have fun in this game and in this community ! :D
:moo:  :cheers:  :cheer:

Glad to have you join us! Maybe we can see some great maps and stuff from the future from you :) and even share ideas!

Battlefront modding is pretty slick compared to a lot of other games that I've seen. I started a little over a year ago myself, and with a little dedication you can pump out very good material. I implore you to try it out :)

Welcome to the site by the way!
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Thanks guys  :happy:

Quote from: Ascertes on June 12, 2016, 11:11:21 PM
Battlefront modding is pretty slick compared to a lot of other games that I've seen. I started a little over a year ago myself, and with a little dedication you can pump out very good material. I implore you to try it out :)

Welcome to the site by the way!

I might just try that out. I've only really ever released proper mods for Fallout: New Vegas and that's a very easy game to mod, especially in terms of level design since with the GECK it requires no coding from you to set up the levels, characters, their AI behavior and pathfinding.