SWBFII with Skype anyone?

Started by Kit Fisto, February 04, 2014, 04:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 04, 2014, 04:30:22 PM Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 05:50:36 PM by Kit Fisto
I haven't uploaded any YouTube stuff for a while. Would anyone want to do a dual SWBFII gameplay commentary for a couple maps? Skype audio or something like that? 8)

Oh and I'm not dead. Not yet...

I don't know yet, but it will be SWBFII and we could communicate through Skype of something like that.

And it doesn't have to be dual it can be as many people that want to join!  :cheer:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 04, 2014, 04:30:22 PM

Oh and I'm not dead. Not yet...

My assassin didn't get you?! :blink:

if my ping is low I will be glad to play with you to get more players in the game. Maybe we can make this into the SWBFII game night we where kinda sorta planning. Oh, and if it is this weekend I will be unable to attend. :dry:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

So I'll need someone to host the game (stock maps, friendly fire OFF, etc.) since my port is buggy in hosting servers.

We can set a date, give each others Skype stuff (haven't made an account, waiting to see if you guys want to do that) and hope people show up!

So, who wants to host the game night? No mods will be used, only stock maps and stock sides. Friendly Fire should be off but Heroes on since that makes it more fun. ;)

February 05, 2014, 11:41:53 PM #5 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 07:45:57 AM by Unit 33
Consult here for the current list of SWBFgamers on skype:

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5878.0

*cough*getTF2*cough*

Or maybe I could just play with one or 2 people. I just would like to talk to you all again. :)

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 06, 2014, 09:28:04 PM
Or maybe I could just play with one or 2 people. I just would like to talk to you all again. :)
I would if I had a functional PC / The magical ability to runs SWBF smoothly on Mac.
But I don't so I can't.