LoL gamer in jail

Started by Led, June 27, 2013, 04:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

He shouldn't be joking about that, but 8 years? I'm not sure what's more pathetic, him, or the people who put him in jail for 8 years. 

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

The article said he was facing, not that he was going to serve that entire time. Although yes it is overkill, something like this should be met with community service and education on how to treat with others online. I feel sorry for the bloke, although he also probably shouldn't have given out his real name online.

Quote from: Josh on June 27, 2013, 05:06:38 AM
He shouldn't be joking about that, but 8 years? I'm not sure what's more pathetic, him, or the people who put him in jail for 8 years. 
Him lol.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

It was a dumb thing to type but he has already been in jail since February.  I am no lawyer and I know not all speech is protected, but I would think that unless there was a means and actual intent for him to carry out such an event then I think he needs to be released.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

June 27, 2013, 08:41:44 AM #5 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 08:46:37 AM by -RepublicCommando-
Maybe they should be more focused on pedophiles and rapists instead of stupid teenagers that misbehave now and then. (If it was my kid, he'd certainly be in trouble of course, I would be in alot of trouble for that crap..)
I think the kid should get some sort of punishment, but if you're bringing it to that sort, there are bigger things to be worried about.

Quote from: Buckler on June 27, 2013, 07:59:05 AM
It was a dumb thing to type but he has already been in jail since February.  I am no lawyer and I know not all speech is protected, but I would think that unless there was a means and actual intent for him to carry out such an event then I think he needs to be released.

I am not a lawyer, but I would be surprised if he sees jail time.

Quote from: BlackScorpion on June 27, 2013, 11:09:37 AM

I am not a lawyer, but I would be surprised if he sees jail time.

Hes been there since Feb. according to the article.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on June 27, 2013, 11:49:42 AM
Hes been there since Feb. according to the article.

What I meant was that I doubt, if convicted, he will see jail time.