Your Own Way

Started by DEAGLE, August 05, 2013, 03:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So yesterday I uploaded my last swbf video "Your Own Way". You can watch it here:
Hope you enjoy it!

thanks to kit and kishan for giving me the last bit of motivation to finish the clip. and ofc everyone else who enjoyed watching my videos  ;)

This was my favorite of your video's. I really enjoyed watching all of your videos throughout the years and I'm sad to see you leave the editing game.  :bye:

Great video. Some brilliant sniper shots and it was nice to see a trooper in there. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

August 05, 2013, 09:02:31 AM #3 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 09:05:29 AM by [FC]Kishan
lol jay tears it up in there. incredible video sad to see the best editor of sswbf go :( thanks for teaching me all the things about editing

Very nice video, Deagle. 

It's a shame you're leaving.  I've seen a lot of your videos and I have enjoyed them all.  Hopefully you will still stay around.

Ah,i always enjoyed your videos,another editor that is not gonna edit anymore  :confused:

Thanks for the cool videos. I've enjoyed watching them. Hopefully we will still see you around SWBF.

Wonderful, some bloody nice shots in there.
However I was expecting the song "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac...