We need an mmorpg!

Started by quik, June 17, 2010, 07:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Soap Mactavish on July 13, 2010, 09:58:38 AM
they placed it next to the full game so i would assume it works. i havent tried it but its worth a try isnt it?

I've double-checked. The demo doesn't work anymore. Just like with the L4D 1 demo.

#TYBG

thats sad.

the period you use for your name made me mistake your name for a broken pixel    :rant:

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quotelol at one point this forum tried to adopt WoW as a main game and imho it killed the forum for a while there because everyone was so addicted to WoW they didn't have time to post lol

This isn't true. The people who went to play WoW were all older than 20 (Myself, Weili, Wrath Raina, Ghost, Creamies, Nightfalcon) with the exception of Millionaire (who was more mature than the rest of us anyways). At the time we began playing, the median age of poster on this forum decreased dramatically, and I can speak for Weili and Tim that it just became pointless to talk to middle-schoolers all day. And actually as I recall, Maxthemace was a prime example of the immaturity that cause our exit en masse.

Technically, we couldn't have been playing WoW instead of posting, because our prime forum hours were from 9-5 while we were at our very grown up jobs. WoW was always played in the evenings (with the exception of Weili who played from his desk at times), so what you really would have seen less activity in was the DC's and game ranger.

TL:DR - Try Runes of Magic.

I actually just started playing WoW again, if you guys don't mind paying the sub fees you could come play :P

If you do, ask me and I can recruit you as a friend. I swear I don't get any benefits from it. Right Jera?

How about tribalwars.net  It has a clan system, so we could invite each other lol.  Is that to old for you guys?

Quote from: [ELD] RAJE on July 19, 2010, 05:05:07 PM
At the time we began playing, the median age of poster on this forum decreased dramatically, and I can speak for Weili and Tim that it just became pointless to talk to middle-schoolers all day.

ag <-- Wrath had to deal with this middle-school kid. It's been a while since then and I've definitely been less of a pain on the forums since then... but I'm still a pain on the forums. :P

#TYBG

Quote from: [ELD] RAJE on July 19, 2010, 05:05:07 PM
This isn't true. The people who went to play WoW were all older than 20 (Myself, Weili, Wrath Raina, Ghost, Creamies, Nightfalcon) with the exception of Millionaire (who was more mature than the rest of us anyways). At the time we began playing, the median age of poster on this forum decreased dramatically, and I can speak for Weili and Tim that it just became pointless to talk to middle-schoolers all day. And actually as I recall, Maxthemace was a prime example of the immaturity that cause our exit en masse.

Technically, we couldn't have been playing WoW instead of posting, because our prime forum hours were from 9-5 while we were at our very grown up jobs. WoW was always played in the evenings (with the exception of Weili who played from his desk at times), so what you really would have seen less activity in was the DC's and game ranger.

Sounds like you're trying to prove your age and maturity awfully hard.  Does being older and wiser than other people really matter that much to you? It seems like every thread I look at you are saying something that has to do with how old you are and how smart and experienced you are. So you are older than the majority of us would you like recognition for that great feat? All I did was post my opinion don't get so defensive lol. Who is being immature here?