Favorite AI Difficulty?

Started by Phobos, June 01, 2013, 10:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite difficulty level to fight AI?

Easy
1 (5.3%)
Medium
8 (42.1%)
Hard
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

I prefer the hardest difficulty since it makes the bots more challenging so you have to play more strategically.

I prefer hard, only on Kamino: Serene I do medium, since for some reason AI works great on that mod map.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I always play medium, just 'cause I feel like it. :P

As any games, always play on "Easy". I prefer, do not let the enemy, any chance. ;)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

my personal favorite setting is medium (for most maps.. Ones with SetDenseEnvironment true) because the ai almost seem real and can't shoot threw walls...
Easy is good when testing my very lag enducing mods, but for the most part medium is just a good setting, and I like a good challenge

usually i play on medium but on some mod maps i do switch it to easy or hard

hard Difficlty only wish there was You will not surive mode or something harder than Hard mode.

I usually take medium, because I think the ai's aim is redic on hard. Most games I play strategically, but on swbf just sort of run and gun.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

I prefer the hard setting, but I usually play on medium in single player just because most of the maps I play would take too long if the AI difficulty was on hard. The only time I play on easy is when I'm testing mods or a new map.

Hi my favorite difficulty is medium im trying to be really good at swbf but when they took away gamespy i couldnt practice any more and i downloaded both tunngle and gameranger but they both didnt work correctly oh and i need a honest good clan because im not in contact with alpha anymore

If those didn't work you can download openspy... there's only one server though, and openspy is a bit buggy

I play on hard because I like a challenge. Does the difficulty just increase the AI's chance of hitting you like it seems or does it change pathing etc?
Quote from: Noob on June 02, 2013, 08:17:05 AM
  Hi my favorite difficulty is medium im trying to be really good at swbf but when they took away gamespy i couldnt practice any more and i downloaded both tunngle and gameranger but they both didnt work correctly oh and i need a honest good clan because im not in contact with alpha anymore
It might be worth you starting a thread on your tunngle problems. Someone here might know a solution. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

It depends on the platform. For the PC I like to play on medium because when I play on hard I can't ever survive. The hard difficulty doesn't match my playing style.
For the PS2 I like to play on Hard (unless I'm coming back from not playing SWBFI for a while) because they aren't ridiculous like the PC version. The 1.2 patch made the AI a lot harder while the PS2 version never got patched to begin with.