Started by Oven, August 19, 2013, 06:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 19, 2013, 06:21:36 PM Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 06:08:18 PM by Oven
ICW3 Official Map Pack Download

Rules and General Information

WEEK THREE MAP IS HERE
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Week 2 Results:

• 1.0 receives Platforms, UEF's ex-planet.
    1.0 receives Russia
  • 212 takes Egypt from Natives
    212 takes Mos Eisley from YAK
  • En'ten takes Arena from UEF
    En'ten takes Harbor from UEF
    En'ten takes Temple from 1.0
  • UEF drops out
  • YAK takes Mustafar from UEF
    YAK takes Dagobah from 1.0
Important News:

1. 1.0 has been awarded Russia after all. I believe now that the evidence of foul play on the part of Enten is too great to ignore. The reason for my reversal was this: Anyder's screenshots were taken closer to the start time than I had mistakenly believed. Anyder and/or Hond first notified me of Anyder's discovery while Enten was still practicing in their server. But the screenshot was taken after they joined the game server, as Hond has pointed out and as I now remember.

Let's please try to put this behind us, regardless of what your opinion is. A penalty has been given (the harshest penalty that I would have given). Please (continue to) play fairly in the future. This tournament is supposed to be fun!

2. In light of the above, I need to reiterate that clans may declare non-members to be "acting members" for the sake of counting in the ICW3, as long as those non-members are also non-members of the other 3 participating clans. These "acting members" are counted as clan members in matches.

This has always been the implicit rule, and it has been followed from the very beginning of the ICW3, and in previous tournaments, in the case of 212. I can't regulate the internal structure of participating clans.

So this point means that if Enten did want to have the non-members you can see in their TS server counted as members, they would just need to notify me before a match. Basically, if the allegations are correct, they were entirely avoidable. It's the aroma of dishonesty that I find objectionable.

3. Anyder is no longer allowed to host official tournament servers. This is because he wrongfully closed the Harbor server because he was upset about an enemy jet (who was a clan-faker/saboteur) and what he perceived as "hacking" (using tanks on the mountains -- this is completely OK).

Beyond this, Anyder has posed as a 212 member in at least one match, and a 1.0 in another.

Beyond that, Anyder has cursed in games when he obviously knows that this is against the rules.

Beyond even that, Anyder has assaulted me with a ferocious onslaught of inane drivel over xfire, using profanities, slurs, and pipe-dream-like fabrications about me. I'm told that he has treated Enten with similar disrepect, even before the Russia debacle.

All of these are examples of wrong behavior.

Despite all this, I'm giving Anyder exactly one more chance to remain not-banned from the ICW3. If he breaks any more rules, he's completely banished for this and all future tournaments.

4. Despite the gravity of the first three points, this point is the most important. Basically, I'm not going to be able to attend matches like I have been. For planning purposes: I can't come to matches anymore. This will be true this weekend and most likely all the rest of the weeks.

This doesn't mean that:

• I won't respond to messages here or on xfire (I will)
  • I can't setup American servers, or coordinate with Deagle to setup Euro servers (I will)
  • I can't play the strong organizing role on this site that I have been until now (I will)
It does mean that:

• I need help if all our remaining battles are going to be moderated properly.
What kind of help?

Simple. Just show up to battles, and do like I do! Make sure the rules are obeyed, make sure to start the game as close to on-time as you can, make sure any questions are answered to the best of your knowledge, make sure to count-down if the map has no-bleed and start on reset otherwise, etc.

If you can play this role (and it doesn't matter which clan, if any, you're in) then please post here. It's not an obligation, it's not a contract, it's just telling me that you're willing to perform the simple duties in the preceding paragraph when you can. You can perform these duties and still play in the match, as long as you have my or Shazam's permission.

If you're interested in playing this role but have questions, comments, concerns, etc., send me a personal message here or talk to me on xfire.

My goal is to have at least one person from each clan, in addition to our present admins, who can help out with admin duties as needed.

Attacker (Side)DefenderMap (Era)Date/TimeConfirmed?Admin (Tentative)

Enten212MosFRI Noon/6Y
Enten212JabbaFRI 2/8Y
212EntenArenaFRI 3/9Y
212YAK MustafarSAT 2/8Y
YAK (Reb)EntenHarbor (GCW)SAT 3/9Y
YAKEntenStreetsSAT 4/10Y
1.0EntenTempleSUN 3/9
1.0EntenCCSUN 3:30/9:30

August 19, 2013, 06:29:34 PM #1 Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:16:55 AM by Shazam
Unless my football game Saturday or my band rehearsal Sunday are canceled, I will not be able to admin or play this weekend. So, help is going to be needed this week for sure!

UPDATED

YAK's Attacks:

Attacking clan: YAK
Defending clan: En'Ten
Planet: Rhen Var: Harbour
YAK's side: Rebels
Day/time: Saturday, 3:00 PM EST

Planet: Coruscant: Streets
YAK's side: Empire
Day/time: Saturday, 4:00 PM EST

August 20, 2013, 01:58:12 AM #2 Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 02:11:39 AM by Ashley Purdy
No oven, i merc. for 212 just wijth a CoLead. rank. everybody knows im Ashley Purdy. Also for ur info. i joined 1.0 since im the leader of PRO Clan ive given myself Ldr in 1.0 too(some kind of rule hond made).
Ive not cursed ingame (if i have plz show it). But ill remind u, u said that stuff said before match didnt matter and saying owned, easy, pwnd, etc was allowed. I got this all in the conversation we had before u blocked me in xfire for telling u what i (as many other ppl) think of u. Also saying: "plz focus in game not only chat" is not cursing (?). Its for u to be able to see all the maps for not having problems like we did in cita.
Yea i lost completelt respect to ducks. (We already talked on that).
Which rule says something on bad behaviour ? ...
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I think 212 will most likely attack Yavin Arena and mustafar.

Get yer steaming hot map here!

August 20, 2013, 05:32:14 AM #5 Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 05:40:19 AM by Carpe Diem Jumper
1.0 receives Russia Never mind!

QuoteAttacking clan: YAK
Planet: Rhen Var: Harbour
YAK's side: Rebels
Day/time: Saturday, 3:00 PM EST

Planet: Coruscant: Streets
YAK's side: TBD
Day/time: Saturday, 4:00 PM EST

Sorry but could we change the time for the match. I will ask some of my ducks  ;)
03:00 & 04:00pm isn't a good one

Quote from: Ashley Purdy on August 20, 2013, 01:58:12 AMYea i lost completelt respect to ducks. (We already talked on that).

As if we would need respect from you. LOL

@YAK little bit later would be nice, about 3-4 hours probably. Is that possible?

Nice job on the map Unit!

We ? u aint in entenclan, ure a mercenary.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

August 20, 2013, 10:48:02 AM #9 Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 10:53:40 AM by Oven
Quote from: Ashley Purdy on August 20, 2013, 09:27:25 AM
We ? u aint in entenclan, ure a mercenary.
Ur not an admin, ur a common troll. If Enten doesn't want Deagle speaking on their behalf then they can say so but I think it's already clear after two weeks that he can.

You're so close to being banned for good that I recommend you stay out of this thread.

Oven, how did Enten manage to take harbour off UEF? Didn't they already for the same reason 1.0 were given mygetto? And if not.. They would have had 3 attacks? Or am I just missing something  ;)

Quote from: -=(212) Nixo=- on August 20, 2013, 11:31:33 AM
Oven, how did Enten manage to take harbour off UEF? Didn't they already for the same reason 1.0 were given mygetto? And if not.. They would have had 3 attacks? Or am I just missing something  ;)
I think my mistake was that Enten actually defended Harbor against UEF.

Ahh okay :p
Attacking clan: 212
Defending clan: YAK
Planet: Mustafar
Proposed time/date: Saturday 2Pm EST/8PM Berlin
Era/side: TBD

Attacking clan: 212
Defending clan: Enten
Planet: Yavin, Arena
Proposed time/date: Friday 3PM EST/9PM Berlin

August 21, 2013, 07:44:53 AM #13 Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:14:35 AM by Carpe Diem Jumper
Attacking clan: Enten
Defending clan: 212
Planet: Tatooine: Jabbas Palace
Proposed time/date: Friday 8PM Berlin time

Attacking clan: Enten
Defending clan: 212
Planet: Tatooine: Mos Eisley
Proposed time/date: Friday 6PM Berlin time

@YAK, sorry for the post (03:00 & 04:00pm isn't a good one).
Little mistake. I have the time zones mixed up :P 09.00 pm & 10:00pm Berlin Time, its ok ;)

The attacks are both accepted but could you change the 8pm one half an hour earlier to 7.30?