Let's have a Tournament!

Started by SleepKiller, April 16, 2012, 05:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
OK, i have put up a couple of 1v1 servers in Atlanta.  Here is the server batch file

battlefront.exe /win /norender /autonet dedicated /resolution 320 240 /nosound /noaim /sideselect /tps 30 /gamename SWBFGamers.com-1v1 /playerlimit 2 /playercount 1 /bots 0 /difficulty 2 /throttle 3072 /spawn 3 cct1a 10 10

If anyone needs Chicago, I can set it up later.

:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

BeanBag is going to be filling the empty player slot. Thanks Bean! And thanks to Led for hosting the servers.

So if everyone wants to arrange times to meat with there foes over the weekend that will be great. Once you've had your match both of you snap a pick of the final score and post it here. Simple.

This is soooo exciting ! :D

So, I guess Unit 33 and I will have to do a direct connection?

Quote from: Lyza on April 24, 2012, 11:14:34 PM
So, I guess Unit 33 and I will have to do a direct connection?
I have literally just found my PC copy so it's all good.

I'll catch you on Xfire to discus a time. I can pretty much play Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Just FYI, I don't think that I'll be around on Friday later this week, I think that I might be gone all of that day.
I just can't seem to stay away...

April 25, 2012, 03:24:47 PM #51 Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 04:51:37 PM by SleepKiller
Quote from: ComFrost on April 25, 2012, 10:01:43 AM
Just FYI, I don't think that I'll be around on Friday later this week, I think that I might be gone all of that day.
Did you get my PM?

NOTE: If both you and your foe can agree on a time before the weekend feel free to do it.

I should have cheated :p
http://www.xfire.com/communities/perfectlittleangels/?view#123120153

And as a side note, the general idea is for you to fight across the whole map. But if you and your foe agree on fighting in a confined region feel free to do so.

Quote from: SleepKiller on April 25, 2012, 03:24:47 PM
Did you get my PM?
Sorry about that, I just thought to check my PMs today.  :slap: I'll be more on top of that from now on.
I just can't seem to stay away...

how do u decide on what player is on what team do the duelers just agree on that or is there a specific formula sleepkiller

Quote from: Phobos on April 26, 2012, 03:37:33 PM
how do u decide on what player is on what team do the duelers just agree on that or is there a specific formula sleepkiller
Me and Scorpion just played the ones we got. They all share the same damage values. But if you wanted to be sneaky if you were first in the match you could pick the team you wanted. Of course if you and your foe agree on which teams you want to be, then great.

April 26, 2012, 04:10:23 PM #55 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:13:20 PM by tirpider
Des vs tirpider

My Score screen shot didn't take, I am pretty sure the final was 10 - 4.
(part of the 4 was Des discovering that TK was on)
If you (Des) could post your screenshot, that would rock...
Or you could beat me up again ;)

Des won by all means and ways.

April 26, 2012, 04:22:46 PM #56 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 09:28:39 PM by SleepKiller
Quote from: tirpider on April 26, 2012, 04:10:23 PM
Des vs tirpider

My Score screen shot didn't take, I am pretty sure the final was 10 - 4.
(part of the 4 was Des discovering that TK was on)
If you (Des) could post your screenshot, that would rock...
Or you could beat me up again ;)

Des won by all means and ways.
So the reinforcement count was 0-6?

Also wondering if TK is supposed to be on, or of it is optional to turn it off, because this was not addressed in the OP. I prefer playing with TK off but rules are rules :)

Quote from: SleepKiller on April 26, 2012, 04:22:46 PM
So the reinforcement count was 0-6?

Yeah. I just reported the kills.
We discussed restarting, but let it go.