Sniper Tournament Bracket

Started by Led, April 25, 2011, 05:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been trying to get in my round too but Viking is never on at the same time Fordo is. It is because they live in different time zones and cannot play the same time frame.

Quote from: Syrion on May 04, 2011, 04:33:44 AM
Ok, when can you play, Unit 33 ?
6 EST on Fridays and Saturdays  or earlier.

Ok, so I guess I'll report that Skirata and Hot Soup lost against Bamdur and Scrap...I guess the other team has been too busy doing this :cheers: to post that, lol.  But they fought well, nice job, guys!
"Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade..."
Don't mess with Mandalorians.

I am still waiting for a time thats convenient for everyone in our match
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

This Weekend will probably work for me at the time we where going to have it before the sever crashed if it'll work for everyone else?

The DC server is back up, and I have a good transfer speed.  You may need to play out the tickets on the map to restart it at 25-25 though.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

6:00pm pacific, 8:00pm central, 9:00pm eastern Friday night (1:00 pm Saturday, New Zealand GMT+12). Is that good with everybody?

works for me i think
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Who would be interested in playing me and Festus? We're ready for any match against anybody! Looking forward to a good match!

~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Seeing how Viking is not cooperative in regards to time zones I request that our pair be matched against a different pair so that we can actually get to fight.

Quote from: Zombie Hotel Developer on May 12, 2011, 04:16:40 PM
Seeing how Viking is not cooperative in regards to time zones I request that our pair be matched against a different pair so that we can actually get to fight.

All right, let me re-pair the bracket, or you can get a team to agree to a battle.  Give me a couple days.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on May 12, 2011, 04:45:50 PM
All right, let me re-pair the bracket, or you can get a team to agree to a battle.  Give me a couple days.

Our team is willing to fight any pair of 2. We will be ready when you are.

Quote from: Zombie Hotel Developer on May 12, 2011, 05:57:55 PM
Our team is willing to fight any pair of 2. We will be ready when you are.
Me and Festus would be happy to take you guys on! Just name a date and time and I'll fit it into my schedule, although I'd prefer it sometime on the weekends in the evening if you can. Let's get this done!

~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

I'm on the direct connection server now!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Sorry Sn/\ke, I was very sick still am. :(