Previous topic - Next topic

Should It Be Made?

Yes It's A Brilliant Idea!
21 (87.5%)
NO! Work on something useful!
2 (8.3%)
Who are you even?
0 (0%)
SleepKiller Is too creative with Poll Options...
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SnΛke on April 25, 2012, 09:47:02 AM
I'm working on alliance in my spare time. I'm trying to get all the vehicles to work properly so I'll get some pics when I can.
I do appreciate the fact that you want to help out. But this early in the development it's easier if I just work by myself. I really do hope your not offended, it's just it would be hard to keep organized.

I'm not sure how its more complicated.. But alright, I'll do the alliance side apart from this project I guess.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Pics are awesome!!!! Btw sleepkiller I've had your dagobah conversion for a while now and I was wondering why the water in that map is all red ??? Is this a problem with my mac?

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on April 25, 2012, 07:39:17 PM
Pics are awesome!!!! Btw sleepkiller I've had your dagobah conversion for a while now and I was wondering why the water in that map is all red ??? Is this a problem with my mac?
o.O I have absolutely no idea why the water would turn red. Pictures?

Next time I'm allowed to play I'll have pics, Friday most likely.

Do you two play with Low, Medium or High Water Settings?

The water is red, because it call .tga from SWBF2 assets, named "dag1_water", and it is realy red. You have to repaint it.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on April 25, 2012, 10:54:43 PM
The water is red, because it call .tga from SWBF2 assets, named "dag1_water", and it is realy red. You have to repaint it.
Hence why I was asking what Water Setting they were using. (I figured it must be that after I posted my original post.)

I have not bothered to change any of the visual settings so what ever is the default I use.

April 26, 2012, 06:56:17 PM #25 Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 06:51:12 AM by Unit 33
My settings are on all low. I tried it with high water particle settings and it was still red...
Sleepkiller check your PM :)

Sorry for double post.
Sleepkiller, I don't know how to upload pics of dagobah water. How do you do it? I tried to attach them but it said it couldn't.

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on April 26, 2012, 06:56:17 PM
Sorry for double post.
Sleepkiller, I don't know how to upload pics of dagobah water. How do you do it? I tried to attach them but it said it couldn't.
Now worries I know what's causing it now.

April 27, 2012, 06:47:30 AM #27 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 07:13:20 AM by kitfisto15678
Cool! patch for Dagobah then patch for TantiveIV (rebel skins)  :whistle:

Will you convert any more SWBF2 maps to perfection?

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on April 27, 2012, 06:47:30 AM
Cool! patch for Dagobah then patch for TantiveIV (rebel skins)  :whistle:

Will you convert any more SWBF2 maps to perfection?
Just wait for this mod to be finished, I'm fairly certain you won't be disappointed  ;)

Well folks here is a old video and the new one.

http://youtu.be/891Bz_XgDkw

http://youtu.be/tVEk6k22VZY

Comments?

Wow! looks awesome!!!!!!!
2 comments though...

1) the recon droid should have to load a little before it self destructs...
2)In the second video the Geonosis dust plains has sonic turrents??? But you said that they didn't have those :blink:
Other than that  :tu: can't wait for the release!!